Site deserves to pay the bills but what button do you hit to get back to the site when your on a smart phone and get automatically redirected to the advertisement site?

the back button doesn't work in the browser nor on the top left of the actual ad site.

its been awhile now where I have to close the window, open a new one and try again to get on the site- sometimes the same thing happens but usually then I get on the site.

ps I prefer not to use the app and would like to use my browser and don't mind some adds but am looking for insight on how to maneuver this one

I get the same problems on mobile.  I've stopped visiting JI on mobile because of it.  I go to another board now on mobile.  On my PC (I use Chrome for the most part) At least twice per day while looking at JI, I keep getting this phony spam screen telling me I need to update Chorme and to click on a link.  The page is not from google.  It is very annoying and I've been getting this ONLY when visiting JI.  THere are definitely a bunch of spam/phishing issues going on with this site.

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I get the same problems on mobile.  I've stopped visiting JI on mobile because of it.  I go to another board now on mobile.  On my PC (I use Chrome for the most part) At least twice per day while looking at JI, I keep getting this phony spam screen telling me I need to update Chorme and to click on a link.  The page is not from google.  It is very annoying and I've been getting this ONLY when visiting JI.  THere are definitely a bunch of spam/phishing issues going on with this site.

The real problem seems to be that you're visiting JI.  Either that or being extremely offensive to JN with such slurs.

Archived