Cimini expects Jets to target Glennon

AFJF

41 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Ape has thin skin. He likes to poke at others to see if they throw a tantrum in order for him to feel secure about his thin skin. 

I respect Ape for that though, he's atleast honest with his thin-skinness lol. :-) 

lol, don't start something you cannot finish brah... 

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Okay, I picked up my ball. Going home now. 

Glad you got that off your chest. You seem to be waiting a month-or-so for that one. Glad you were able to exhale. 

Don't bother with Warfish.  He likes Qb's from Harvard who can't throw farther than 2 yards and read a NFL Defense

12 minutes ago, thadude said:

Revis $9.3 million comes off our books 3.9.17

already included, you need to check out overthecap.com. You can see Revis is already included in the money. The dead money for him is listed on the right side of the page.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Yes, you knowingly lied.

When asked directly what your maximum was for supporting a Glennon move is, and you say specificly 12 million/year, but then later say "well, if it's 15 mil I'll still support it", it means you were completely full of poo when you aid 12 mil/year was you max.

Which I questioned at the time, and you got all offended over if you recall.    

Yet here we are.  And if we sign Glennon for 15 or 20 or 25 million a year, you're clearly going to support the move.

And no sir, I'm not a hater.  You're obsessed with Glennon and eveyone here knows it.  To you, any questioning of Glennon is "hater".  

To be clear, I'm perfectly fine if we sign Glennon for a reasonable price.  Unlike yourself, I won't support a move that goes beyond reasonable price for a guy with the limited resume of success Glennon has so far.  15 million a year or more is too much.

Of course you will.:rolleyes:

At the risk of getting caught up into this, what exactly was the problem with what Villian said?

Clearly he likes Glennon.  He offered a price that he thought was fair... And, said that if the Jets go over that price, he'd still be happy that they have a player he likes, but he'd feel like they overpaid.

I've known Villian for years, sparred with him on a bunch of topics, and this is literally one of the most reasonable and balanced things I've ever heard him say.  I guess I'm missing the source of the outrage.

13 minutes ago, gEYno said:

At the risk of getting caught up into this, what exactly was the problem with what Villian said?

Clearly he likes Glennon.  He offered a price that he thought was fair... And, said that if the Jets go over that price, he'd still be happy that they have a player he likes, but he'd feel like they overpaid.

I've known Villian for years, sparred with him on a bunch of topics, and this is literally one of the most reasonable and balanced things I've ever heard him say.  I guess I'm missing the source of the outrage.

I've known far too many of you guys for years... I've never seen anything from any of you that I'd call "reasonable and balanced".

52 minutes ago, gEYno said:

There is no outrage.  I lol'ing my ass off tbqh.

I knew all along Villian was 100% full of crap about having a "Maximum" price when it came to Glennon.

And he proved that fact today.  It makes no difference what # of $$$ we sign Glennon to, Villian will support it.  

Which is also fine.  Stupid, but fine.  When the discussion over Glennon's cost was had back when, it was Villian who tried to claim he had a limit.  He clearly doesn't.

Fact of the matter is, the opinion of a manic obsessive who would literally pay any amount to get the player they're all dreamy over should be taken as the 100% non-objective fanboi'ism that it is.  The point is he is not reasonable when it comes to Glennon.   

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I have to say, I'm highly offended by the type of lying Villain is doing here. 

There should be a set amount of weeks to be banned for such a crime.

I agree.  Vilain is a no good liar.  Hes scum.  He lied about a salary and should get a lifetime ban from this site as well as lose his us citizenship 

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I agree.  Vilain is a no good liar.  Hes scum.  He lied about a salary and should get a lifetime ban from this site as well as lose his us citizenship 

I mean to think he had a limit and then that limit maybe change by a few mill.  It's pretty damning to his character, if you ask me. 

He didnt have a limit this whole time.  Unreal. 

Archived