Sign in to follow this  
Flushing Roots

Attention: PSL Thiefs

On 8/14/2017 at 2:48 PM, Lupz27 said:

2 tix, 15K PSL each, paid 1K each.  Moved from 9th Row to 1st Row on 40 in Mezzanine.

What did you do with the row 9 tickets? 

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
3 hours ago, Billyg said:

What did you do with the row 9 tickets? 

Called after June 15th, and asked about available inventory, and there was a Row 1 ", 2 seats together on the 40 available to move to at no charge.

Posted (edited)
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:48 PM, Lupz27 said:

2 tix, 15K PSL each, paid 1K each.  Moved from 9th Row to 1st Row on 40 in Mezzanine.

I ended up buying in lower sideline. 

Edited by Billyg

On 6/3/2017 at 11:23 PM, Jiminy Cricket said:

They could sell those in a heartbeat if the seats didn't cost $700.00 a seat. It's unfortunate that the best valued seats at midfield are on the visitors side.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I love the visitors side.  I'm on the 32 yard line, half way up in the lower section and have a clear view to the front of the Jets bench where I can see the goings on, reactions and interactions among the players and coaches  The visiting team has their backs to me and I really can't tell their demeanor from behind.  

On 8/13/2017 at 7:12 PM, Lupz27 said:

Very pleased with my thieving!

IMG_0745.JPG

LOL!!!  I see the backs of my son and I in 137 in this photo.  Too funny.

34 minutes ago, Dcat said:

LOL!!!  I see the backs of my son and I in 137 in this photo.  Too funny.

Awesome!  Ideally now after doing more research  section 137, or 140 is where I'd like to sit, unfortunately I can't make that move because the PSL is $5000 more then the section I am in, BUT if I could sell my current PSL on the after market for the exact price I can buy someone else's on the after market in either of those sections next season that is my plan, hope it works out.

1 hour ago, Billyg said:

I ended up buying in lower sideline. 

Nice, I didn't see any great deals on the aftermarket in the 2 sections I wanted along the lower sideline, maybe next season I can pull it off.