OK I admit....

Vudu

muther effing Plaxico Burress did the damn thing tonight!!!!! And as most of you effers know I LOVED ME SOME BRAYLON EDWARDS!!! But Goddamn If Plexiglass does the damn thing like he did tonight I will be one HAPPY JETS FAN! Feel free to call me names as I am DRUNK, but goddamit that TOUCHDOWN WAS A THING OF MUTHA-EFFIN BEAUTY! Keep it up PLexiglass I might get over my BRaylon Edwards quite quickly!

muther effing Plaxico Burress did the damn thing tonight!!!!! And as most of you effers know I LOVED ME SOME BRAYLON EDWARDS!!! But Goddamn If Plexiglass does the damn thing like he did tonight I will be one HAPPY JETS FAN! Feel free to call me names as I am DRUNK, but goddamit that TOUCHDOWN WAS A THING OF MUTHA-EFFIN BEAUTY! Keep it up PLexiglass I might get over my BRaylon Edwards quite quickly!

I agree. And to add, Dustin Keller had a big game as well. Many people hate on him, but as I always say "When he's made part of the offense he produces". Over 70 yards in one half. Nothing new when Schotty shows him some love.

you're such a friggin' SLUT JiF, first Crusher and now Bron-z...

Mod Ruling: is that a personal attack? because I WILL modify the post unless one of these wise guys quotes me again

You have to ask? Its definitely a personal attack - but one I'm proud of.

JiF the slut.

Love it.

you're such a friggin' SLUT JiF, first Crusher and now Bron-z...

Mod Ruling: is that a personal attack? because I WILL modify the post unless one of these wise guys quotes me again

No problem Jimmy.

Calling JiF a slut falls under the same ruling as calling Crusher fat.

The "No sh*t Sherlock rule".. fine, carry on. LOL

I was very mad about the Braylon for Plax thing. That was because I had the wrong impression of Plax. All week I had come across giants fans who were telling me how lucky we were........now, I feel like a moron for support a long-term deal with BE over 3 mil bucks for Burress. That was a steal. Braylon had a good year for us, but he is still prone to drop and he simply DOES NOT utilize his size the way Plax does, one of the best really. This deal is looking more and more like another Tanny home run.

...and I love the bow. lol

best thing about that TD was the seperation he had. thing of beauty : )

That what Plax does. Best thing was that it's still second nature for him after 20 months in the clink. My brother-in-law (whom I live with) is a big time Giants fan, as is half of my Sunday household here in the big city, and they will tell you quickly that A. The Giants are assholes for not re-signing him and B. He pretty much MADE Eli manning (with plays like that TD catch, identical to his super bowl winner, which Sanchez has already come to enjoy I'm sure lol). You notice we haven't seen much from EM since. :-s

Should be nice. Although his "off-the-field" shenanigans are one of the stupidest ever, he must have a chip on his shoulder. lol

Archived