Gameday thread for the 1:00 and 4:00 games leading up to the Jets game tonight at 8:20.

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such an overrated player Brad Smith became during the offseason. He was a product of our offensive line. I can almost guarantee that Brad Smith won't have that type of success rushing out of the wildcat formation behind the Bills O-Line. Same goes for special teams, he was blessed to return under a Mike Westhoff unit. The kickoffs from the 35 yard line will decrease his overall value, and as we all know... He's not a productive RB, he's never been able to make plays as a WR, and he'll never become a QB. He's an overrated gimmick-gadget type of player and I'm glad we put our money elsewhere.

+1

It was nice to see the Steelers get destroyed today. Great to see the Colts are no more without Manning. Would be just as nice to see the Vikings upset the Chargers on the road right now. 7-7 here in the 1st quarter.

All I know is this, if two potential AFC contenders such as the Steelers and Chargers both start off 0-1... The Jets really have a chance to jump off to a head start with a victory against the Cowboys tonight.

Watched most of the Bills game. They actually looked good

Same here, I agree with you. They did look very good, their offensive line really impressed me. Fitzpatrick also had a game of his life. The Bills have a chance to start off 2-0 playing the Raiders next week. Their true test will come week 3 against the Patriots. I'll most definitely pull for the Bills come week 3.

What Giants fans do you talk to? The ones I know are pissed that he is starting. It was the Jets fans who wanted us to stay put and pick Ross. We traded away our opportunity to draft depth!!!

In 2008 I do remember a lot of Giant fans gloating about how much better Ross was than Revis.

What Giants fans do you talk to? The ones I know are pissed that he is starting. It was the Jets fans who wanted us to stay put and pick Ross. We traded away our opportunity to draft depth!!!

Horrible move. Trading up and drafting players is bad long term when there's no depth. We should have got Ross.

/tomshaned

My wife made a good observation: Tom Coughlin is NEVER happy-I don't think I've ever seen the guy smile. He looks like the grouchy old man who will take your ball and bring it in his house if you hit it on his lawn

I love watching him on the sidelines, I think he's hilarious.

Archived