The Jets will be 0-5 when they meet Miami on Oct. 17.

Bob

C'mon, Jon. We didn't win that game. Dallas lost it. To be fair, it's usually us that snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, so this is progress.

Bob,

Throughout any season there are numerous opportunities when a team wins when another team collapses...some teams take advantage of it....bad teams do not....I like what I saw from the Jets...if you did not...it sux to be u.

C'mon, Jon. We didn't win that game. Dallas lost it. To be fair, it's usually us that snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, so this is progress.

Under Rex, we play these close games....and you know what, the closer they are the more confident I am, because we seem to be in these games all the time

Confidence dude....This ain't the SOJ anymore

Under Rex, we play these close games....and you know what, the closer they are the more confident I am, because we seem to be in these games all the time

Confidence dude....This ain't the SOJ anymore

I'm trying, bro. Honest, I am.

I didn't see a win coming, but glad it happened. What makes me feel good is that the final quarter heroics seemed to keep coming from different people. Everybody on the team was trying to win this. I guess you can't call it depth so much as 'an overwhelming array of weapons'.

Sanchez needs to WATCH that kick.. and also the final plays. The rest of his team has to be inside that crucible; they don't need their QB being a bitch and looking away because he can't handle seeing it.

Sanchez needs to WATCH that kick.. and also the final plays. The rest of his team has to be inside that crucible; they don't need their QB being a bitch and looking away because he can't handle seeing it.

Its possible that he was so confident Folk would make it he didn't watch.

premature thread is premature!

Lemme guess, they'll be 1-4 when they face the dolphins now, right? Please. We do have a tough one coming up against the Ravens (who looked amazing yesterday), and then the Pats, so at worst I'd say we'll be 3-2, but I think we beat the Pats and so will the Dolphins tonight.

LOL

Only Jet fans, being so used to losing, believe in Moral Losses. Heck, I guess that's what happens when you counted Moral Victories for so long.

Archived