anyone else worried about facing MAURICE JONES-DREW?

Blackout

If the Jets can't beat the Jags, then they don't deserve to be considered as legitimate Super Bowl contenders. Maybe they don't deserve that, anyway.

+1

And, no, I'm not worried about MJD. While MJD had a good game in 2009, it was David Garrard who killed the Jets. He made big throws after big throws and the D couldn't get off the field. Sanchez also had a bad game, throwing 2 INTs and the team had 3 TOs total.

this mother****er is the running back Reggie Bush was hyped up to be

a bruising badass with a nose for the end zone.

Not sure Reggie Bush was supposed to be a Bruising Baddass but when It comes to Drew we had Better tackle and get him down the first time. You can bet will be keying on his a$$ because the Jags have nothing else

i kiss your mother with my mouth.

yeah i went there

This was the obvious retort. If you didn't I would have been let down.

I also like "I don;t have a mother, me and my Dad share your's. "

If you really wanted to take it to an un-healthy level and force me to ban you, you could have used , "Tell your mother to stop changing the color of her lipstick my dick is starting to look like a rainbow." But that would have been bad, and I would have gave you a week off.

Ehh, I'm not THAT worried. Our d line is still a bit flimsy, but they'll keep improving. Our tackling definitely needs to get better, Jones-Drew isn't as forgiving when it comes to missed tackles, if we whiff on him, he'll hit the paydirt. I guarantee they'll run screens on us all day.

This was the obvious retort. If you didn't I would have been let down.

I also like "I don;t have a mother, me and my Dad share your's. "

If you really wanted to take it to an un-healthy level and force me to ban you, you could have used , "Tell your mother to stop changing the color of her lipstick my dick is starting to look like a rainbow." But that would have been bad, and I would have gave you a week off.

Sharing mothers ...not good crush .

They beat our a$$ the last time we played them

Good defense too

Beat our a$$ is a bit of an exaggeration. It took a game winning drive when Kerry Rhodes wasnt listening to the adjustments Leonhard was screaming for before the snap. However, the Jags own the Jets. So...

As to the OP - MJD was pissed after the game. He wanted more touches...even though he got plenty. The dude was at the bar literally 1 hour after the game. Have no clue how he got there so fast but he was at the same bar I was at drinking my tequila and margaritas in honor of Mark Sanchez. I think he's very unhappy. But that could mean more carries. The way I see it, let Luke McCown beat you.

Beat our a$$ is a bit of an exaggeration. It took a game winning drive when Kerry Rhodes wasnt listening to the adjustments Leonhard was screaming for before the snap. However, the Jags own the Jets. So...

As to the OP - MJD was pissed after the game. He wanted more touches...even though he got plenty. The dude was at the bar literally 1 hour after the game. Have no clue how he got there so fast but he was at the same bar I was at drinking my tequila and margaritas in honor of Mark Sanchez. I think he's very unhappy. But that could mean more carries. The way I see it, let Luke McCown beat you.

Cool story brah.

As to the OP - MJD was pissed after the game. He wanted more touches...even though he got plenty. The dude was at the bar literally 1 hour after the game. Have no clue how he got there so fast but he was at the same bar I was at drinking my tequila and margaritas in honor of Mark Sanchez.

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky.jpg

No. Not worried. If the Jets can't beat the Jags, then they need to look in the mirror. The Jags are at best a 6 win team. They have weak links at D, QB and receiver. This is a type of game that the Jets should win going away...

LL

P.S. its in games like these that they stumble and make it closer than it should be. Let's see if they have matured.

LOL...its amazing we still can't cover tight ends even after we struggled with it last season and went out this offseason and brought in players to fix the problem...o wait, we didn't...

Yeah the Pats killed us with their TEs in the playoff game. Oh wait...

Archived