Chad Henne Likely Out for Season

Aqua4ever04

Why is everyone so down on Matt Moore ? When He stepped in for carolina he played great at the end of the season 8 TD's 2 Ints after Delhomme sh*t the bed . Then the following season the offense gets totally crippled losing 3 O-Lineman and I think their entire starting WR corps and Deangelo Williams for the entore season and somehow thats all Moore's fault ? I think the guy just needs another chance to play way to early to be calling out the suck on him . But he;'s a Dolfag now so fuch em. :) Funny thing is I watched the Dolphins a few times this year and their OC seems to be right up there with Shotty running Reggie Bush between the tackles its comical, makes you wonder if some of these guys are just plain stupid and the coaching in the NFL has gotten progressively worse over the years

Is Matt Moore really any worse than Chad Henne? I'm pretty sure the Dolphins were going to blow all season long regardless of who was under center.

Elite Defense.

The Vikes and Chiefs are my favorites for Luck.

I think the Fins win about 4 games this year and be well out of the Suck for Luck sweepstakes.

Would the Vikes do that? You got to think Ponder is going to get a shot if they keep losing.

Pioli cant give up on Cassel after all the money he paid him.

Chiefs get No.1 overall, they'll be drafting Luck. No way Pioli would be that stupid in passing or trading him because of Cassel who has not looked good. Pioli right as well kiss his GM career goodbye if he did that.

Archived