Tim Hasselbeck Trashes Sanchez' Work Ethic

Knix Tix

ESPN analyst Tim Hasselbeck hinted earlier this week that he’s heard Sanchez’s work habits are not good, saying he’s not spending a lot of time at the Jets headquarters. Sanchez said he works as hard as he can and his teammates and coaches would back him up.

“It’s his opinion,” Sanchez said. “There’s bigger things going on right now than being worried about that. I’m not worried about it.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.co...N#ixzz1f8rYslqA

Seriously...Mark might be playing like garbage right now, but I have never heard anyone at MetLife complaining about Mark's work ethic in the 3 years he's been here. Hasselbeck's sources are supposedly "anonymous."

This afternoon I was listening to that "HEAD"case Michael Kay and his twisted sidekick Don LaGrecca on ESPN-NY Radio who were starting up conspiracy theories that the anonymous source may be Mark Brunell !!!

As far as Hasselbeck goes, he was nothing but a backup QB that only lasted 6 seasons. Maybe his work ethic was bad???

timhasselbeck.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ESPN analyst Tim Hasselbeck hinted earlier this week that he’s heard Sanchez’s work habits are not good, saying he’s not spending a lot of time at the Jets headquarters. Sanchez said he works as hard as he can and his teammates and coaches would back him up.

“It’s his opinion,” Sanchez said. “There’s bigger things going on right now than being worried about that. I’m not worried about it.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.co...N#ixzz1f8rYslqA

Seriously...Mark might be playing like garbage right now, but I have never heard anyone at MetLife complaining about Mark's work ethic in the 3 years he's been here. Hasselbeck's sources are supposedly "anonymous."

This afternoon I was listening to that "HEAD"case Michael Kay and his twisted sidekick Don LaGrecca on ESPN-NY Radio who were starting up conspiracy theories that the anonymous source may be Mark Brunell !!!

As far as Hasselbeck goes, he was nothing but a backup QB that only lasted 6 seasons. Maybe his work ethic was bad???

Kay always has hare-brained conspiracy theories. What a moron. He once posited that Sanchez and Rex "hate each other's guts."

Yeah, right, of course they do... that's why Rex chose him and refuses to bench him. If Rex really hated Sanchez, I'm sure he would push Tanny hard to focus on getting a competent backup QB.. and I'm sure Tannenbaum would listen to that if Rex insisted so much. But that hasn't happened.

LaGreca is an insufferable Giants homer. I don't give a damn what he says about anything.

And why would Brunell trash talk Sanchez behind his back? The only reason he is here is to support and help him. If this is so, then he should be cut outright for not taking his remarks straight to the coaches instead of the media.

You know what I would like Kay to talk about? The fact that he trashed Eli Manning for 2 months after Eli said he was in Brady's league, and now Eli is playing like a top 5 QB.

Who knows...everyone from Jets camp has praised his work ethic....but at the same time Sanchez never really struck me as a football junkie like Eli.

Everytime I've heard a Sanchez interview and they've asked him if he saw the Monday night game or watched the games over his bye week....he generally brushes it off and says he doesnt like watching football on his time off. I dont know if that's really a red flag...but with his moppiness on the field and overall down attitude, who knows anymore.

Who knows...everyone from Jets camp has praised his work ethic....but at the same time Sanchez never really struck me as a football junkie like Eli.

Everytime I've heard a Sanchez interview and they've asked him if he saw the Monday night game or watched the games over his bye week....he generally brushes it off and says he doesnt like watching football on his time off. I dont know if that's really a red flag...but with his moppiness on the field and overall down attitude, who knows anymore.

Yet...he conducted a more extensive camp during the lockout than Eli did.

That doesn't concern me....as long as he is watching film at the Jets complex he can take MNF off. As long as the Jets are not playing! In which case apparently he is only allowed to take the 1st half off!

That doesn't concern me....as long as he is watching film at the Jets complex he can take MNF off. As long as the Jets are not playing! In which case apparently he is only allowed to take the 1st half off!

Agreed. This is really the only second time someones questioned Sanchez work ethic...Francesa did it way back in his rookie year then never mentioned it again.

he admits to love watching Broadway plays and modeling soooooooooooooooooooooo!

Curtis Martin didn't like football. He never watched it on TV or followed it in sports media.

Archived