JetNation closing in on 2,000,000 total posts

Jetsfan80

BUMP.

Just today alone there's been about 2000 posts to put JN about 36,000 posts away. If we get Peyton Manning we should get to 2,000,000 in no time.

To bad Schotty can only get fired once. It's almost not fair given we had to suffer through his play calling for a full 6 years

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on folks, let's prove me right! :-P

I think you over estimated the amount of people that would be upset by this. When Pennington got cut, he had a legion of knuckleheads that we're legitimately upset by the news and took to the forums to rain on others parade. With Schotty I don't really think anyone is all that upset.

BUMP.

Just today alone there's been about 2000 posts to put JN about 36,000 posts away. If we get Peyton Manning we should get to 2,000,000 in no time.

Too bad the Jets had to do all these things back to back. The offseason is long, it would have been nice to get two weeks alone just to reflect on Schotty's departure!

I think you over estimated the amount of people that would be upset by this. When Pennington got cut, he had a legion of knuckleheads that we're legitimately upset by the news and took to the forums to rain on others parade. With Schotty I don't really think anyone is all that upset.

Perhaps, but regardless whether anyone is upset, this site is clearly far busier than it's been at any other point these past few weeks. Maybe we can sign Chad early one morning and then cut him later that evening. That'd have us at 3 million by days end. Although that'd probably crash the server.

Perhaps, but regardless whether anyone is upset, this site is clearly far busier than it's been at any other point these past few weeks. Maybe we can sign Chad early one morning and then cut him later that evening. That'd have us at 3 million by days end. Although that'd probably crash the server.

Oh that would be great, see little pac and smashy's eye light up only to be crushed 12 hr's later.. would make my month

• 2 weeks later...

Getting closer. A little over 25,000 posts left.

The Schitt-canning helped speed things up for a while there, but now everyone has gone into emo-mode given our Super Bowl matchup, so it's slowed quite a bit. Not to fret, I have no doubt once Star Wars Mafia kicks up, we'll destroy that number in no time.

Archived