Bama vs. LSU -who do you like?

faba

I'll tell you who I don't like so far in this game is Upshaw as a pass rusher, he looks like he will be a solid all around 3/4 OLB, but not a difference maker as a pass rusher, he definitely will be a solid pro, and could start from day one, and for years to come, but doesn't seam like that stud pass rusher some have touted him as. That being said the Jets need this type of OLB to, Pace has 1 more year, and Thomas might be done here so, both the solid, smart, drop back into coverage, edge setting, OLB, and the stud pass rusher is needed so Upshaw is still a good pick, I just don't see the pass rush part, maybe he develops that more in the NFL who knows.

I felt like Bama was going to win this game because they out played them last game and just cant see any team beating Bama twice in one season.

NCAA is stupid. It really is. Its a complete bull sh*t that LSU went to Tuscaloosa beat Bama, ran the table and had to play them again. Bama had their shot, at home. They lost. And they got rewarded for it. They didnt have to play an extra game. Now they are going to win this game.

Gay. gay gay gay. I hope LSU comes out and puts it on them in the 2nd half. Dont even get me started on bowl games and the 44 days they've had since they played their last game.

BTW - Gene Chizik the biggest narcissistic a$$ on the planet. He loves himself. Ted Roof left to go to UCF. Thats how much hated coaching for Gene. And the rumor is Gus Malzahn hated him, thats why they were paying him so much because Gene was a defense guy and knows nothing about coaching offense. ******* guy got lucky and bought Cam Newton and he's a respect coach now? **** that. If Cam Cam wouldnt have stolen a computer and threw it out his dorm room window, the Gators might have had 2 more National Championships.

I'll tell you who I don't like so far in this game is Upshaw as a pass rusher, he looks like he will be a solid all around 3/4 OLB, but not a difference maker as a pass rusher, he definitely will be a solid pro, and could start from day one, and for years to come, but doesn't seam like that stud pass rusher some have touted him as. That being said the Jets need this type of OLB to, Pace has 1 more year, and Thomas might be done here so, both the solid, smart, drop back into coverage, edge setting, OLB, and the stud pass rusher is needed so Upshaw is still a good pick, I just don't see the pass rush part, maybe he develops that more in the NFL who knows.

Might be a better 4-3 end. I'd pass on taking Upshaw. Nice player though.

Hopefully this embarrassment of a championship game will make it one step closer to a playoff format.

The NCAA has to finally give in, tell the bowls to go to hell and get a real playoff system. Figure out how many team is practical and get it done. Spare us the fiction that these guys are student-athletes and give us some good football in December culminating witha championship on New Year's Day. Pretty celar these teams didn't ebenfit form this long break.

The NCAA has to finally give in, tell the bowls to go to hell and get a real playoff system. Figure out how many team is practical and get it done. Spare us the fiction that these guys are student-athletes and give us some good football in December culminating witha championship on New Year's Day. Pretty celar these teams didn't ebenfit form this long break.

Something must be done. This game and this system is unbearable. It really ruins the game.

I really have no idea who thought LSU had a shot at this. Alabama has been on a whole other level from everyone else since Saban got the ball rolling.

Oh and Hightower >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Burfict and > Upshaw. Said the same thing about Upshaw that Lup mentioned...he's a good all around player but as a pass rusher, eh. I think Hightower would be a great future Bart Scott replacement.

I really have no idea who thought LSU had a shot at this. Alabama has been on a whole other level from everyone else since Saban got the ball rolling.

wish you posted earlier.. i had bama, but not as big as I should've

Didn't watch just happened to flip it over for the Hightower FF. I called the f out of this game weeks ago...

The O/U being so high looked like a suckers bet.. I should've pounded it, I hate betting under in CFB with the way overtime works.. so i laid off..

Archived