The All Star Super Jets Positivity Thread

T0mShane

All this depressing sh*t about the Jets is bringing me down. Yes, it's a minor league franchise run by dimwits, but I'm interested to see what people view as positives moving forward.

So, list one thing about this Jets team that you're optimistic or hopeful about.

I shall begin:

I'm confident that Rex learned a lesson this year and will mature as a Head Coach. He'll be quieter, more professional, and he'll focus his energies much more into running his team. There will be fewer back pages for him, but it'll be a better team because of it.

When you're a Jet,

You're a Jet all the way

From your first cigarette

To your last dyin' day.

When you're a Jet,

Let 'em do what they can.

You got brothers around,

You're a family man!

You're never alone,

You're never disconnected!

You're home with your own:

When company's expected,

You're well protected!

Then you are set

With a capital J,

Which you'll never forget

Till they cart you away.

When you're a Jet,

You stay a Jet!

(Conversation about the dance)

When you're a Jet,

You're the top cat in town,

You're the gold-metal kid

With the heavyweight crown!

When you're a Jet,

You're the swingin'est thing:

Little boy, you're a man;

Little man, you're a king!

The Jets are in gear,

Our cylinders are clickin'!

The Sharks'll steer clear

'Cause ev'ry Puerto Rican 's a lousy chicken!

Here come the Jets

Like a bat out of hell.

Someone gets in our way,

Someone don't feel so well.

Here come the Jets:

Little world, step aside!

Better go underground,

Better run, better hide.

We're drawin' the line,

So keep your noses hidden!

We're hangin' a sign,

Says "Visitors forbidden"

And we ain't kiddin'!

Here come the Jets,

Yeah! An' we're gonna beat

Ev'ry last buggin' gang

On the whole buggin' street!

On the whole ever-mother-lovin' street!

The three biggest positives for me last year were:

1 Mo Wilkerson

2 Jeremy Kerley

3 Aaron Maybin

apart from that the 1 other thing I was very impressed with went down with a season-ending injury on a follow through from his last pass on somebody's helmet in the last pre-season game

apart from that the 1 other thing I was very impressed with went down with a season-ending injury on a follow through from his last pass on somebody's helmet in the last pre-season game

The fact that you were impressed by Elroy The Smurf is all I need to know about you

Yep next year last yr for sanchez and next 3 yrs lookin for a new qb

Unlike you, and most of this JetSOJnation crowd, I hold out hope that our 4 playoff road winning QB can muster up a decent career...which some people seem to think he's already done

Unlike you, and most of this JetSOJnation crowd, I hold out hope that our 4 playoff road winning QB can muster up a decent career...which some people seem to think he's already done

Not sure which is worse his football smarts or his football skills. Next year will be dumbed down so much for him not sure we will get any picks for him

Hope? Let me tell you something, JonEJet. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use to Jets fans. You'd better get used to that idea.

The pursuit of Peyton Manning -- if we get him or not it should make for some fun times around here

The Jay Cutler deal a few years back will be pale by comparrison. and if some way we do sign him way bigger than the Favre signing.

Archived