What's Next?

RyanBe_Tweetin

In a dream world? Trade S. Greene For a 2nd or 3rd rd pick. Sign an OT. Draft An OT/LB in the first round, lemichael james and That barron kid 2nd rd. Third round go either OT/LB depending on what we took first round. 5th rd would be nice to grab another LB.

Trade Mark Sanchez. He is a horrible Qb Tim should be the starter without any distractions. He beat the pittsburgh steelers in the playoffs. He threw for 316 yards coincidence? I think not. He is the chosen one and needs everyone's support. I think Vince young should be brought in as a backup. But Tim won't need one he is unstoppable. Congratulations you guys you just picked up the best player in the Nfl for a 4th rounder. Think about what this means for your franchise for many years to come. I predict multiple super bowls. Starting as early as this year qas long as we get rid of Sanchez. Skip Bayless approves and he has a T.V. show. If you haven't seen it you should. He will explain Tebow's greatness. Let it all soak in this franchise has been saved.

Trade Mark Sanchez. He is a horrible Qb Tim should be the starter without any distractions. He beat the pittsburgh steelers in the playoffs. He threw for 316 yards coincidence? I think not. He is the chosen one and needs everyone's support. I think Vince young should be brought in as a backup. But Tim won't need one he is unstoppable. Congratulations you guys you just picked up the best player in the Nfl for a 4th rounder. Think about what this means for your franchise for many years to come. I predict multiple super bowls. Starting as early as this year qas long as we get rid of Sanchez. Skip Bayless approves and he has a T.V. show. If you haven't seen it you should. He will explain Tebow's greatness. Let it all soak in this franchise has been saved.

Thank you for your contribution. I hope you return in January to tell us the tales of Teblows accomplishments while overlooking his obvious flaws and overall mediocrity. We thrive off of nutjob fans who are warped by the power of 1 player. Just read game threads from the last 5 years.

After signing Schilens, Stanton, Landry, and now trading for Tebow. What's next? Is this it as far as Free Agency moves before the draft?

According to Tanny who was just on Boomer & Carton, they are "hitting pause on free agency and focusing on the draft"

So I guess he thinks we can fill the rest of our needs through the draft....???

According to Tanny who was just on Boomer & Carton, they are "hitting pause on free agency and focusing on the draft"

So I guess he thinks we can fill the rest of our needs through the draft....???

Figures...here's your offense.

QB: Tebow, Sanchez, McStanton

RB: Greene, McKnight, Powell

FB: Connor

TE: Keller, Cumberland, JBTTDM

WR: Holmes, Kerley, Schilens, Jackson, Turner, Payne, Riley,

OT: D'Brick, Landolt

OG: Slauson, Kroul

OC: Mangold, O'Dowd

OG: Moore, Schlauderaff

OT: Hunter, Ducasse, Howard

Good thing we got Tebow, Mark Anderson & Mario Williams are going to send Sanchez off on a gurney the first week we play Buffalo

God help us. (Tebow)