Joe Flacco thinks he is the best QB in the league

Blackout

ESPN is going to milk this story for all its worth till the next Tebow tweet!

Trent Dilfer was actually analyzing Tebow's tweets today on SportsCenter. You'd think there was nothing going on in sports right now. I mean it's not like the NCAA Championship Game was last night, it's Master's week and we're only two days away from the opening of the baseball season or anything like that.

In his defense if Tebow was worthy of a fieldhouse for a press conferance Flacco deserves his own Aircraft Carrier

Not really. Nobody gives a **** about Joe Flacco. Guy is as boring as a rock. Tebow on the other hand...

Trent Dilfer was actually analyzing Tebow's tweets today on SportsCenter. You'd think there was nothing going on in sports right now. I mean it's not like the NCAA Championship Game was last night, it's Master's week and we're only two days away from the opening of the baseball season or anything like that.

Like I always say, ESPN is the devil. Watch and absorb at your own risk. It can induce an inability to think for yourself. It may too late for you, Zippy, but I'm trying to save posters here.

Like I always say, ESPN is the devil. Watch and absorb at your own risk. It can induce an inability to think for yourself. It may too late for you, Zippy, but I'm trying to save posters here.

U watch ESPN, the devil in u i bet.. BTW if Evans could catch Flacco would have gone to SB and prob beat Gmen

U watch ESPN, the devil in u i bet.. BTW if Evans could catch Flacco would have gone to SB and prob beat Gmen

And if the idiot special teams dunce didn't muff the return catch, the 49'ers would have gone to the SB and prob beat the Purple and Black Birds.

I actually watch very little of ESPN now. Skip Bayless is the most useless piece of idiocy I've ever listened to. Ever watch that ridiculous program SportstNation? I watched for 15 minutes and regretted - and mourned - the loss of several brain cells.

And if the idiot special teams dunce didn't muff the return catch, the 49'ers would have gone to the SB and prob beat the Purple and Black Birds.

I actually watch very little of ESPN now. Skip Bayless is the most useless piece of idiocy I've ever listened to. Ever watch that ridiculous program SportstNation? I watched for 15 minutes and regretted - and mourned - the loss of several brain cells.

I luv me some beadle though

Of course you do. She has great legs, good boobage and she's a Jets fan. I hear she's a java snob and cheese cake aficionado as well. ;)

Too bad she aint a packers fan , yes i'm a java snob but DD is more than drinkable and they are in K-cups.

Is this thread some kind of athlete TMZ thing? Who is Michelle Beaddle and why doesn't she respect herself at least enough to not bang Clay Matthews? Why when I put her into the Google is she wearing a Nets hat (which is awesome)? Why did I Google her? Why doesn't she do the nudes?

Is this thread some kind of athlete TMZ thing? Who is Michelle Beaddle and why doesn't she respect herself at least enough to not bang Clay Matthews? Why when I put her into the Google is she wearing a Nets hat (which is awesome)? Why did I Google her? Why doesn't she do the nudes?

gato is a Nets fan?

I see nothing wrong with this. What else would you want a qb of a team that is perennial playoff team and has been the AFC championship game twice in 4 years to say? Lee Evans holds on to that perfectly placed TD pass and we may all be singing a different tune.

This world is crazy. You can't say anything anymore without the negative side being pointed at.

Archived