Rex says Jets are prepared to make "some big-time trades" in the draft.

Ryno the Jet

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Jets always love to make a splash and own the back page of the paper

we spent all this time talking about Ingram, Barron etc but don't be shocked if they get TR or Blackmon. that would be splashy as heck and right up their alley.

the Jets always love to make a splash and own the back page of the paper

we spent all this time talking about Ingram, Barron etc but don't be shocked if they get TR or Blackmon. that would be splashy as heck and right up their alley.

Watching footage of TR and Blackmon... not sure how they don't go after one of them. Then take the safety and olb prospects later in the draft.

Watching footage of TR and Blackmon... not sure how they don't go after one of them. Then take the safety and olb prospects later in the draft.

OP I would love to see the Jets target a RB and WR early and I do believe that can happen by trading Back to the Mid 20's . If they want to make a big splash and go after Richardson I would not be opposed to that at all. And based on what people think of RB's you get him and you tun him 300 + times a year with Greene mixed in

With the sixth and seventh round comp picks? Bare cupboard after a move to get in position for TR or Blackmon unless we consider next year's picks...

OP I would love to see the Jets target a RB and WR early and I do believe that can happen by trading Back to the Mid 20's . If they want to make a big splash and go after Richardson I would not be opposed to that at all. And based on what people think of RB's you get him and you tun him 300 + times a year with Greene mixed in

Including next year's one or two?

Wow...steep price if true....

it's not crazy to see TR drop out of the top 6. It's not a running back league anymore. to use a top 5 pick on this player is something that would have happened 20 years ago... not today... could very well see the Jets trading up for Richardson... if he sneaks past TB, the fall will be on. Meshes with the whole emphasis on ground and pound.

if they want blackmon they got to get in front of rams at spot 6

1.colts

2.skins

3.vikings

4.browns

5.bucs

6.rams

who do they trade with to get in front of rams.. vikings/browns/bucs

They could trade with the Rams also. 1-5 will likely involve some combination of Luck, RGIII, Kalil, Claiborne, and Richardson/Blackmon. Thus, they trade with the Rams (who would be happy to stockpile more picks), and move up to six and take the leftovers. I hope this is not the decision they make, but it could happen. So long to next year's first if they do...

With the sixth and seventh round comp picks? Bare cupboard after a move to get in position for TR or Blackmon unless we consider next year's picks...

No. Also, you never know who will drop... if either of those guys gets within striking distance (aka not giving up our whole draft) then yeah, why not jump up a spot or five?

Can always trade backward with what is left to pick up additional picks.

Ideally, we don't move forward, we move backward. I'd like a late 1st and multiple 2nds and 3rds.

Rex was talking about stock trades. It's a charity event raising money for kids on the BTIG stock trading floor.

Completely irresponsible reporting by Leb & Mehta

I agree. This is total BS. Any one that can't see this was a joke by Rex needs to have his internet license revoked.

Leb has always been an A hole. Looks like Mehta is trying to be the next Rich Cimini.

Rex was talking about stock trades. It's a charity event raising money for kids on the BTIG stock trading floor.

Completely irresponsible reporting by Leb & Mehta

Ah. Good catch. Made for some nice message board fodder, though. That's weak by Mehta.

Archived