The one player, aka bust, you DO NOT want Jets to select in Draft?

SouthernJet

I've been a poster on another forum for almost a decade...3,000 posts...Some dude who joined a couple of years afte me has TEN TIMES that....the majority being one liners passing judgement on the previous post and it's poster. Hurts the soul it does.

LOL As I was posting it I thought, "this dude is going to think I'm talking a shot at him or something".

I am really worried we are gonna get Ingram, and he is gonna suck. While Upshaw is gonna be a beast.

+1 on this. Poe and Ingram make me nervous. If we draft either of them I wont necessarily be mad but I'd be pretty uneasy.

LOL As I was posting it I thought, "this dude is going to think I'm talking a shot at him or something".

No you dummy the topic was too light to take as a real insult...Just felt like passing that completely useless tidbit along because of a moment of gay. That was holy sh*t level passive aggressive..the poster isn't even on THIS internet message board.

You're still invited to my 10,000 party.

Vinny Curry....Just don't see what other see in him.

Not at 16 I don't.

Throw me in the Floyd pile too...He'll be a new Abraham, except not as elite when he isn't taking himself out. I'd prefer Jeffery if they have to choose between two highly talented but otherwise flawed WR prospects. If Floyd was as good as his measurables he'd be a no doubt top ten pick.

I like Notre Dame but Floyd scares me. I watched some of the games and all the highlights on the guy and didn't see much that impressed me. Yes, he's big, but I feel like he relies on his size too much and the NFL won't be so forgiving in that regard. Looks like he can find holes in zone coverage but other than that he's a poor route runner, many of his big-time plays are badly run curls where he can outjump the corner. Hardly ever makes catches in stride.. the overwhelming majority are "stop and fetch." I don't see what's so amazing about him, really.

When not playing football or singing merry songs with his two amigos, he could be seen reading the Iliad,

I'd rather this go 100,000 posts than that weird thread in the Lounge.

While reading his books Sanchez can usually be seen sitting in his lounge chair. Smoking his pipe and wearing a robe made of plaid.

I wonder how many more words ryme with this. I'm already surprised at some we've pulled out. :D

Mayock has Chandler Jones as his #1 rated defensive end fwiw

Word but I seriously fear the late risers. They never work out. He went from non top 5 to 1st. For what? He's about the same player as Cam Johnson (a 3rd round prospect)...on paper and on the field. They have almost identical combines and career stats fwiw. He'll probably be a good NFL player probably for a 43 team...but please stay away from the late risers. jmo.

Word but I seriously fear the late risers. They never work out. He went from non top 5 to 1st. For what? He's about the same player as Cam Johnson (a 3rd round prospect)...on paper and on the field. They have almost identical combines and career stats fwiw. He'll probably be a good NFL player probably for a 43 team...but please stay away from the late risers. jmo.

agreed. later risers scare the sh*t out of me especially if theyre pass rushers lol

Archived