The Sagging Ratings & Failed Business Model of At JetNation.com

The Gun Of Bavaria

It has come to our attention by members of the Internet Peanut Gallery that JetNation suffers from sagging ratings and is a business model destined for failure.

I must say that ever since the JN Stock Dividend was rescinded & my last paycheck bounced, I've become very concerned about the financial strength of this business and what the decline in ratings could mean for JTN - The JetNation Television Network. Phil stated that the bounced check was an accounting error and has since paid my weekly wages, but now I'm concerned because the same amount I was paid is missing from the Moderator's Lounge snack & soda machine fund.

I think business has become so bad, that Phil is putting the finishing touches on his Golden Parachute and ready to split town on his private jet.

Anyone else concerned about this? I don't know what to do.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Start charging 50 Euro Dollars per year to join JN.

Think of all the left wingers that would sign up and cmon, Phil needs dough same as anybody else.

Stop bouncinig volatile but interesting posters like Jetophile, Aten etc.

Didnt their contoversial posts always generate a ton of hits?

well first off you can stop deleting other people's threads and making your own thread on the same subject right after G.O.B. (Hint: Freeh report) ;)

You posted your thread and I posted mine at roughly the same time. You had nothing but a link and a poor title. I, on the other hand, brought forth detailed convsersation and a very catch thread title.

You lose. You get nothing. Good Day, Sir.

Start charging 50 Euro Dollars per year to join JN.

Think of all the left wingers that would sign up and cmon, Phil needs dough same as anybody else.

Stop bouncinig volatile but interesting posters like Jetophile, Aten etc.

Didnt their contoversial posts always generate a ton of hits?

They banned Jetophile?

You posted your thread and I posted mine at roughly the same time. You had nothing but a link and a poor title. I, on the other hand, brought forth detailed convsersation and a very catch thread title.

You lose. You get nothing. Good Day, Sir.

so basically Jetnation mods are going to start re-creating threads so they can get the first response even though I had my thread first?

leave it to a cop to abuse his mod powers too ;)

I think any business that had T0mShane as integral part of its inception was doomed to fail before it even started. I'm sorry to say, I'm not the least bit surprise but glad to say, dont worry...I'm here.

thats as good a reason to shut this place down as any.

thats as good a reason to shut this place down as any.

That's like saying the German Army is here to help clean up the streets of Paris.

Thanks guys. I appreciate your support and I'll definitely keep you around when Max decides to give the place over to me.

I think any business that had T0mShane as integral part of its inception was doomed to fail before it even started. I'm sorry to say, I'm not the least bit surprised.

On the bright side, I'm here. So its all good.

Wait, I'm here too...so it just got brighter. Put your shades on boys

Archived