"Tim! Tim!" "....I'm Mark." "...I know."

stoicsentry

If it's possible to feel sorry for a young millionaire who pops models for sport, I think I'm starting to feel sorry for Mark with all this Tebow stuff.

Models? He hits "B" list TV actresses and liquored up (underage?) nightclub skanks. Dont feel sorry for him. He is working on his game though. Should be ready for a Kardashian soon.

That was by design. This is the story everyone wants. The media folk are going to do whatever they can to make a story out of Tebow vs Sanchez this season. This is merely the beginning my friends.

Who was the reporter? Gary Myers took to Twitter to say the reporter wasn't calling him Tim but was starting off his question with Tim. I'm thinking it was Myers since he's the one defending the reporter.

I feel worse about the guy working as a REPORTER not knowing who the hell he';s talking to.

You kidding? Half these people aren't real reporters it's like the pre SB presser. The Jets gave out around 100 credentials to this this thing, Jetnation is possibly the only "news" site who can't get a pass to this circus.

I swear to all hell that the worst part about the Tebow trade is going to be dealing with all of these wackjobs that don't even follow football normally coming out of the woodwork. On the board it's already kind of annoying, but in real life I imagine it's going to make me want to punchisize people.

You kidding? Half these people aren't real reporters it's like the pre SB presser. The Jets gave out around 100 credentials to this this thing, Jetnation is possibly the only "news" site who can't get a pass to this circus.

Ni I was serious cause I was trying too hard to find something negative to say. Trying to stick up for our QB. It's new for me. Good looking out.

I feel worse about the guy working as a REPORTER not knowing who the hell he';s talking to.

This is like that stupid chick who screamed Sanchez as her Favorite player in the Giants Parade

She got her sticker albums mixed up, Mark was on the 2011 cover, and Tim's on the new one.

2011-nfl-sticker-main.jpg

nfl-sticker-book.jpg

I'm pretty sure the NFL script writers produce these, hopefully they go all the way with Tim this year.

How would you even know there is a "sticker album" in existence? LOLOLOL... this is teh ghey.

That's a BIG NEGATIVE Crush - The Kate IS money!!!! I'm guessing she probably pulls in more cash than Sanchez.

Wasn't comparing them. Pretty sure she's not running around with guys who work with their first names on their shirt with pre=paid credit cards. I guess I meant FAME AND MONEY. Thanx for the correction, been dieting the lack of calories making me slip.

Wasn't comparing them. Pretty sure she's not running around with guys who work with their first names on their shirt with pre=paid credit cards. I guess I meant FAME AND MONEY. Thanx for the correction, been dieting the lack of calories making me slip.

sh*t, we need to get Crusher to IHOP for an IV drip of pure calories :)

Dieting?!?!?! C'mon Bro, nobody likes a quitter.

Archived