It's official: Start McElroy

SenorGato

You know hat bullsh*t party line the Sanchez apologists spout, "all we need is for him to be competent"?

McElroy is already competent.

Yeah. The arm is a serious problem, but he seems to be able to go through progressions, which puts him head and shoulders above anyone on the roster. I don't see why he couldn't be a poor man's Ryan Fitzpatrick--which is sort of depressing, but, again, head and shoulders.

Yeah. The arm is a serious problem, but he seems to be able to go through progressions, which puts him head and shoulders above anyone on the roster. I don't see why he couldn't be a poor man's Ryan Fitzpatrick--which is sort of depressing, but, again, head and shoulders.

What if he's Andy Dalton?

Seems to me that the pundits and experts all said that Brady had a weak arm too. How did that turn out?

My feelings when people say "Sanchez has all the tools to be an elite quarterback":

tumblr_m70uufO1mD1roun4c.gif

My feelings when people say "He just needs more weapons":

tumblr_m8t6khnYUr1rrvlgco1_500.gif

My feelings when people use any combination of the words "four," "road," "playoff," or "wins":

tumblr_m8t6khnYUr1rrvlgco3_400.gif

My feelings as logic is inevitably abandoned and people begin substituting fantasy for reality:

tumblr_m6yr86Cc8C1r42q4z.gif

So basically he's Chad Pennington 2.0 "The noodle returns". I swear jet fans love abuse.

Archived