Best opening day ever?

THE ILK

We were more dominant against Houston a few years ago, far more impressive especially considering it was on the road and they actually had very good weapons.

I was incredibly impressed with us today, but we'll find out over the next few weeks whether that game was more a case of us being that good, or the Bills really being that bad.

Considering this game started with a Sanchez INT off of him looking like he was flicking dog poo of his hand, I'll take today.

No gonna lie...i was so nervous after that play I thought he might crumble. But instead he came back and played excellent which is another great sign of improvement. Dumb play to try and make while falling down but he redeemed himself.

No gonna lie...i was so nervous after that play I thought he might crumble. But instead he came back and played excellent which is another great sign of improvement. Dumb play to try and make while falling down but he redeemed himself.

Agree completely.

One of the knocks against Sanchez is how he pouts when things go bad. He didn't allow that to happen after what was an ugly pick that was all on him. Muchos kudos.

We'll see. At the very least it showed he still has those in him, looked like the test of the calls afterward were meant to mitigate turnovers. Can't take too much from just one game. But, for today, it was a welcome performance.

one game means nothing if they fall on their face over the next few weeks.

Means a lot actually, this is the NFL. One game always makes a huge difference for those in the hunt.

I'd genuinely take 2-2 of the next 4, although I'd say we can win 3 of them. Next week is such a huge test. We have a favourable run in, we could be favourites in 8 of our last 9 games.

Means a lot actually, this is the NFL. One game always makes a huge difference for those in the hunt.

I'd genuinely take 2-2 of the next 4, although I'd say we can win 3 of them. Next week is such a huge test. We have a favourable run in, we could be favourites in 8 of our last 9 games.

1 game doesnt mean the offense is awesome or their problems are behind them. Its a great start. Now its time to build on it. If we go back to dogsh*t... well...

I thought Rusty Wallace was a NASCAR driver? :-D

Didn't even notice that when I typed it. The steelers look good, but it's all Big Ben exploiting the linebackers of the broncos. You wanna see a bad and further beat up Oline, go look at pittsburgh. They are one injury away from having to start a TE as their right or left tackle. I think we could be catching them at a good time. Should be for a fun game

Jets-Steelers games are almost always fun to watch.

If you like watching physical teams that play good defense and like to run the football, that is.

That '04 playoff game broke my heart and ever since then, I've enjoy beating them third to only the Pats and Dolphins. But you're right, they are always hard-nosed games. Speaking of which, the Pittsburgh Baltimore games were one of the few rivalries over the last decade I've always tried to watch. They have always been and continue to be awesome, how you're supposed to play the game, type of games.

Didn't even notice that when I typed it. The steelers look good, but it's all Big Ben exploiting the linebackers of the broncos. You wanna see a bad and further beat up Oline, go look at pittsburgh. They are one injury away from having to start a TE as their right or left tackle. I think we could be catching them at a good time. Should be for a fun game

That '04 playoff game broke my heart and ever since then, I've enjoy beating them third to only the Pats and Dolphins. But you're right, they are always hard-nosed games. Speaking of which, the Pittsburgh Baltimore games were one of the few rivalries over the last decade I've always tried to watch. They have always been and continue to be awesome, how you're supposed to play the game, type of games.

That '04 game was only topped by the '10 AFCC Game. I honestly can't remember the last time the Jets and Steelers played and it wasn't decided on the last drive.

Watching this game tonight... I think we have a real good chance next week. I think Im making myself sick... being all positive and sh*t.

Watching this game tonight... I think we have a real good chance next week. I think Im making myself sick... being all positive and sh*t.

Me too. I had being optimistic all the time, but I can't help it. Even when I'm outwardly pessimistic, it's all about moderating expectations and deep down I'm thinking we're going to beat them. It's a bitch lol.

That '04 game was only topped by the '10 AFCC Game. I honestly can't remember the last time the Jets and Steelers played and it wasn't decided on the last drive.

We've gotta come out on top one of these games right??

Me too. I had being optimistic all the time, but I can't help it. Even when I'm outwardly pessimistic, it's all about moderating expectations and deep down I'm thinking we're going to beat them. It's a bitch lol.

We've gotta come out on top one of these games right??

Ha. We've more then held our own against them in the reg. season. Its the playoffs that they have gotten us.

Archived