The only Francessa thread I will ever start

AFJF

Clearly your intentions were to bash him. However I am very impressed with his recovery. Just for that im gonna listen to him on my way home.

No biggie....I know some folks have an issue with it, but I don't mind Giant fans being on Jetnation.

I think he does not like the Jets for reasons that have nothing to do with the teams performance. Personal issues with Jets FO I imagine.

However, I have been listening to him murder his own beloved Yankee team for two weeks now so he is for the most part a tell it like it is guy. It will never be that way where the Jets are concerned but with everything else he is pretty good IMO.

Have to admit the guy has a great gig.

I think he does not like the Jets for reasons that have nothing to do with the teams performance. Personal issues with Jets FO I imagine.

However, I have been listening to him murder his own beloved Yankee team for two weeks now so he is for the most part a tell it like it is guy. It will never be that way where the Jets are concerned but with everything else he is pretty good IMO.

Have to admit the guy has a great gig.

couldnt agree more with all you said.

my wife and kids excuses---the fat F is a pro --he's been doing 5 hours a day for 25 yrs --we just hate the way he hates the Jets--but now when he talks about the Jets I turn it off his opinion is bias when it concerns the Jets---or the Yanks because he's paid by the Yankees via Yes network

Fatcessa on the jets "They played a good game but the BILLS played horribly. The BILLS showed no heart and got beat. You can't SLEEP WALK through half a game and expect to win."

Funny, didn't he sleep during a segment with his Yankee correspondent...

my wife and kids excuses---the fat F is a pro --he's been doing 5 hours a day for 25 yrs --we just hate the way he hates the Jets--but now when he talks about the Jets I turn it off his opinion is bias when it concerns the Jets---or the Yanks because he's paid by the Yankees via Yes network

I agree with you on the Jets. But regardless weather or not he is paid by YES, he is still very tell it like it is when it comes to the Yankees.

Archived