TOP 5 Biggest D-Bag Jets Haters

JonEJet

I borrowed this topic from another site/poster, but I truly thought it was a topic worth starting here. There are alot of Jets haters in the media, but which of the top one's get you fired up the most?

Its not enough to be your every day Jets hater. Its not enough to have an anti Jets agenda. You have to be especially smug and condescending and just an overall d-bag about it to crack this list.

For me it's the following:

1. Mike Francesa

2. Mike Lombardi

3. Mike Lupica

4. Heath Evans

5. Merrill Hoge

HM Gary Myers

HM RIch Cimini

It actually pains me not to include my two HM's on the list, but who do I leave off my top 5 to squuze those guys on the list?

lol I'm targeting Armani Toomer for eating crap this year, too.

I went the Shane route by going to the Caribbean, so that I can pretend that I didn't see the game on the off chance that the offense looks competent tomorrow.

The Dominican is an impoverished nation, lacking a social safety net, clean water, and televisions showing the New York NBC feed, though I did catch part of a really chopped-up edit of Eastern Promises. Viggo Mortensen, man. That guy rules.

Yeah, exactly what I thought when I read the thread title. LOL

Well done. Original poster failed.

Jon's on double-secret probation and believes that I'm protected from on high, so he left me off his list for fear of reprisal. He knows, and I know, that I'm his Number One Favorite Jets Hating Douchebag. He's my boy.

The Dominican is an impoverished nation, lacking a social safety net, clean water, and televisions showing the New York NBC feed, though I did catch part of a really chopped-up edit of Eastern Promises. Viggo Mortensen, man. That guy rules.

Yeah, I'm sure Sandals really opens one's eyes up to the realm of disproportionate resources.

Yeah, I'm sure Sandals really opens one's eyes up to the realm of disproportionate resources.

The lengthy car ride from the airport to the resort gave me ample opportunity to gauge the local substandard median household income. It took three piña coladas to ease the angst of my white, North American guilt. I took some bacon from the buffet and gave it to an emaciated dog. Then I was pissed about having no HBO in my junior suite. Very conflicting trip overall.

The lengthy car ride from the airport to the resort gave me ample opportunity to gauge the local substandard median household income. It took three piña coladas to ease the angst of my white, North American guilt. I took some bacon from the buffet and gave it to an emaciated dog. Then I was pissed about having no HBO in my junior suite. Very conflicting trip overall.

Conflicted. Like your sexual orientation.

Francesa is number 1. Its just beyond terrible and unprofessional at this point.

Revis' agents are number 2 on the list. Lombardi probably gets number 3. Im not sure about anyone after that. Someone like Florio doesnt seem to like the Jets but hes basically just following the agenda of the guys he is talking to. Im not really sure anyone else is openly against the team.

Jon's on double-secret probation and believes that I'm protected from on high, so he left me off his list for fear of reprisal. He knows, and I know, that I'm his Number One Favorite Jets Hating Douchebag. He's my boy.

SUcks not being able to tell it like it is....pains me actually...lol

Archived