Positives going forward.

Irish Jet

2 ints though. That's on the o-line right?

It's funny, I'm more upset at sanchez for that one OT throw into truple coverage to cumberland than I was for his two ints. I'm far, far from a Sanchez fan, but that throw to gates in the first quarter was not a bad throw or read, gates just didn't flatten out his route and when he went upfield that gave the CB the position over him. The int to Hill was thrown before the play developed, where he was supposed to have single coverage, even so, a jump ball in the corner of the endzone, you have to expect your 6'4 receiver with a 40 inch vertical can at the very least break that pass up.

I think Sanchez did some good things stepping up into the pocket and avoid the rush, he's gotten the ball out quicker when being blitzed, which is huge, but still makes some questionable calls. He's not pinpoint accurate like Brees or rodgers, but he's had a lot of catchable balls drop the last few games.

I think Howard has done a good job, as I thought with wake being a more speed rusher than power guy, he would struggle, be he seemed to do okay. Besides losing Revis, which blows, we won and are at the very worst tied at the top of the division, so things could definitely be worse.

Holmes put the team on his back when his QB was sh*tting the bed, the running game wasn't doing squat, and receivers and tight ends around him were dropping like flies.

Sanchez, despite a sh*t first 3 1/2 quarters, came through when we needed him to and got us a 4th qtr lead. And eventually lead the team down the field for the game winning fg.

Powell played pretty well.

The OL held its own in pass protection

And finally, this is almost an ideal situation for a coach. You get to harp on the mistakes made in film sessions and on the practice field all week without worrying about "kicking the guys when they're down." When you win a tight, ugly game, its a lot easier to get everyones attention and focus than when you win or lose going away, or when you lose a game you should have won.

Just take the W and move on!

Sanchez slid up in the pocket pretty good today, thought he had decent awareness.

Holmes and Sanchez had great chemistry today and I hope that continues.

Hill really needs some work, this guy should just be catching passes all day at practice.

Austin Howard played pretty good again today.

Most importantly we are 2-1 with the Pats playing Baltimore tonight.

Just take the W and move on!

Sanchez slid up in the pocket pretty good today, thought he had decent awareness.

Holmes and Sanchez had great chemistry today and I hope that continues.

Hill really needs some work, this guy should just be catching passes all day at practice.

Austin Howard played pretty good again today.

Most importantly we are 2-1 with the Pats playing Baltimore tonight.

We have the 9ers coming up, so unless we get our act together, things aren't looking to good.

Archived