The Good News

SoFlaJets

Is at least we all know that the Patriots will NOT be winning another Super Bowl this year. And...did you guys hear those crappy Pats fans all booing Brady and the offense after the Jets forced them to go 3 and out before we took the lead in the 4th quarter? They don't DESERVE another Lombardi Trophy. They can all laugh at us, but at least we don't boo our team when they give us really good teams-you know the 5 times they HAVE over the length of the franchise...spoiled babies

**** the Pats. I was really rooting for you guys to win today!

yea I know HS...I knew we were gonna lose because everytime I get kind of psyched up for a Jets game they always let us Jets fans down. So you know what I did? I went outside on my new hammock and laid around in the back and didn't even watch the OT...I figured that would give the Jets their best shot at winning. I had to come in and ask my wife "Well?" and she told me Sanchez fumbled and cost the team the game-no big surprise there he does it every week now for the past 2 seasons-costs the Jets 9-10 points a game for every loss with his turnovers.

Is at least we all know that the Patriots will NOT be winning another Super Bowl this year. And...did you guys hear those crappy Pats fans all booing Brady and the offense after the Jets forced them to go 3 and out before we took the lead in the 4th quarter? They don't DESERVE another Lombardi Trophy. They can all laugh at us, but at least we don't boo our team when they give us really good teams-you know the 5 times they HAVE over the length of the franchise...spoiled babies

My wife was ready to quit on the season if they would have lost. I called her a spoiled brat loser fan.

The entire AFC (minus the Texans) is pretty weak.

The Ravens are all banged up and Flacco is not stepping up.

The Steelers look awful

Rivers is taking major steps back in San Diego.

It has been a very strange season. If the Jets beat Miami next week they are still in the hunt

The entire AFC (minus the Texans) is pretty weak.

The Ravens are all banged up and Flacco is not stepping up.

The Steelers look awful

Rivers is taking major steps back in San Diego.

It has been a very strange season. If the Jets beat Miami next week they are still in the hunt

That's why this one hurts so badly-here we all were ready to write the season off after the 49er loss and lo and behold there we were with a chance to actually BE in the conversation when it comes to teams in the AFC and then this-I mean maybe we should have just lost it by the 10 points like the experts had us losing by...I blame myself though-it's MY fault, I'm the one who got excited for this game-I'm the cursed Jets fan, that's why I went outside and didn't even WATCH the OT-I didn't want to jinx them...Sanchez just continues to give our opponents 9-10 points a game in every loss...

The good news is nothing to do with the Pats, they will be in the playoffs, they will be competitive with anyone. Because they still have Brady, it's that simple. They'll win probably 8 of the next 9 games and make it with ease.

The good news is the Jets look like we can hang. The team has improved so much from that debacle against the 49ers, we're not quitting, that's for sure. And with some winnable games coming up, it's not impossible for us to turn it around. We can beat the Pats at home, and we should.

Beyond the two catastrophic plays, did Sanchez play poorly? Did not watch after the safety.

No. As crazy as it sounds, he actually played quite well most of the time. He had a few mistakes, which were BIG mistakes and that's why it kills you. But otherwise he was good.

BTW, I didn't count the safety as being his fault, if that's what you meant. Would blame Slauson for getting manhandled on that play, #75 blew it up before he could hand it off. Just the stuff that kills you is the Stephen Hill would-be touchdown turned interception, the fumble, and maybe a missed receiver here and there.

The good news is nothing to do with the Pats, they will be in the playoffs, they will be competitive with anyone. Because they still have Brady, it's that simple. They'll win probably 8 of the next 9 games and make it with ease.

The good news is the Jets look like we can hang. The team has improved so much from that debacle against the 49ers, we're not quitting, that's for sure. And with some winnable games coming up, it's not impossible for us to turn it around. We can beat the Pats at home, and we should.

Brady was the second best QB on the field yesterday. The Pats arent that good. Their defense is awful and they'll struggle against the faster defenses(Arizona, Seattle) that jump those bullsh*t 4 yard routes they run.

Brady isnt Brady. He doesnt throw the ball down the field. That's a decent team with a quick hitting offensive system that some teams struggle to defend(like us because we're slow). But even then, the Pats offense and especially Brady werent exactly impressive.

Brady was the second best QB on the field yesterday.

Who did I miss? Was Joe staggering out onto the field trying to kiss a sideline reporter again?

Beyond the two catastrophic plays, did Sanchez play poorly? Did not watch after the safety.

Other than that, how did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln?

Brady was the second best QB on the field yesterday. The Pats arent that good. Their defense is awful and they'll struggle against the faster defenses(Arizona, Seattle) that jump those bullsh*t 4 yard routes they run.

Brady isnt Brady. He doesnt throw the ball down the field. That's a decent team with a quick hitting offensive system that some teams struggle to defend(like us because we're slow). But even then, the Pats offense and especially Brady werent exactly impressive.

Let me get this straight, we struggled against the Pats giving up 381 yards and 20 points on D, while the Pats O struggled against the speedy Cards 387/18 and Seahawks 475/23?

Other than that, how did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln?

The Jets 2012 season actually will have 9 more games. Mr. Lincoln was not awarded such luxuries.

BTW, I didn't count the safety as being his fault, if that's what you meant.

Vince Wilfork is the best DT I've seen as a football fan, one of the few future defensive HOFers out there, and players like that make sh*t happen. I don't fault Sanchez for it so much as the other two major blunders.

The Jets 2012 season actually will have 9 more games. Mr. Lincoln was not awarded such luxuries.

Vince Wilfork is the best DT I've seen as a football fan, one of the few future defensive HOFers out there, and players like that make sh*t happen. I don't fault Sanchez for it so much as the other two major blunders.

I don't know if Mr. Lincoln would see the chance to absorb 9 more bullets to the head as a luxury, but it seems to be the norm for Jets fans.

Totally agree with you about Wilfork. he also seems to be a solid guy off the field.

Archived