****Official JN New York Jets @ Seattle Seahawks Game Thread****

Blackout

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entertaining product these Jets are...fun game to watch...reminds me of 1994.

Speaking of which, did anyone get that promo from the Daily News? You get a Jets-Pats ticket, plus free n/a drinks, free bus transportation, plus a free buffet-style tailgate for the whopping price of $125 bucks. They're basically giving away tickets to the Pats game. Unreal.

Speaking of which, did anyone get that promo from the Daily News? You get a Jets-Pats ticket, plus free n/a drinks, free bus transportation, plus a free buffet-style tailgate for the whopping price of $125 bucks. They're basically giving away tickets to the Pats game. Unreal.

Still ain't worth it...rather have the house full of Pats fans...the team have given up on the fans...fukk em...

Down 3 scores with 7 minutes to go? Hey I know, let's punt.

**** this team. Quitters. All of them. From the coach to the GM to the effing long snapper. Talk talk talk themselves into a frenzy and when they realize they can't back it up they collectively turn into manginas. Completely unacceptable product out on the field this year.

They need to throw in a massage from the girls Favre harassed, or I'm not going.

Archived