Count down to Wrecks Ryan being Booted

Jet27

Rex will be back for 3 reasons.

1. Injuries this season

2. The Jets won when Rex had talent like 09 and 10.

3. If anything, the Jets are in the news since Rex took over.

IMO, Rex needs at least 3 more seasons to turn the ship around. I wonder if Rex still has connections to someone in the Ravens front office that would come in and handle personnel and the draft?

As much as I dislike the bean counter and to a lesser degree Rex, they will both come back as the injuries to Revis and Holmes wrote them a free pass this year. I hope they surprise me by giving the worlds largest boot to that idiot GM of ours, but this is the same Jets that gave Sanchez an extension for sucking perhaps they will want to lock Tanny up a few more years.

Wont happen this year. Everyone will be back in 2013 for another season. Rex, Mark, Tanny, Sparano, Tebow - the whole lot of them.

I just said the same thing in the Greenie thread JIF-Rex,Tanny, Sparano, Pettine and Sanchez will all be back you know who won't be back, and who will be the guy they will try to sell us as the be all and end all to the troubles? Matt Cavanaugh...watch-I've seen this guy (Woody Johnson) operate for too long-he is GUTLESS...and even worse JIF, LAZY

Woody is too dumb to get rid of Rex.

He likes the circus too much.

Remember, this is the entertainment business, not the winning business.

Rex is a joke, he has turned this franchise into a joke. The entire franchise has taken on his personality, they talk a lot of trash that they cannot back up, they are undisciplined blow hards.

Rex needs to go ASAP, but he won't.

Rex cannot turn this thing around, he lost his mojo, the only thing he had going for them is he was a bully. Once you kick a bully in the dick, they cannot bully you anymore.

Rex has been kicked in the dick, he is done.

Archived