Miami Dolphins are a better franchise then the NYJ

GlennFoley

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, or the Giant's, Cowboys and Patriots retreads.

Tuna's performance...

Giants: 2 SB Rings

Patriots: 1 SB Lose

Jets: Divisional Playoff Loss

Cowboys: Never won a playoff game

Dolphins: No playoff wins

Not a good direction if you ask me.

BZ

Tuna's performance...

Giants: 2 SB Rings

Patriots: 1 SB Lose

Jets: Divisional Playoff Loss

Cowboys: Never won a playoff game

Dolphins: No playoff wins

Not a good direction if you ask me.

BZ

Yeah, you're right. I'll go ahead and get off the bandwagon now that the Dolphins have completed the greatest turnaround in NFL history ;)

I tried to give you some rep, but apparently I've reped you too many times, I need to spread it around some.

Now wear your new rep with some pride and don't disable it. if you make me laugh I'll think about changing it back.

Now wear your new rep with some pride and don't disable it. if you make me laugh I'll think about changing it back.

Aw man, that's awesome. The red rep is the equivalent of a leather jacket with a pack of Marlbourough reds rolled up in my sleeve. I am officially the Jetnation badass ;)

All right, here it goes.... A penguin takes his car to the mechanic, and the mechanic says he needs an hour to look it over. The penguin says "fine, there's an ice cream shop across the street, I'll just get some while I wait".

Penguins love ice cream.

So the poor little guy has no hands, all he has is flippers, as he's eating the vanilla ice cream he gets it all over his beak. The penguin heads back over to the auto shop and the mechanic says "looks like you blew a seal" and the penguin says "no, it's just a little ice cream" :rim:

Aw man, that's awesome. The red rep is the equivalent of a leather jacket with a pack of Marlbourough reds rolled up in my sleeve. I am officially the Jetnation badass ;)

All right, here it goes.... A penguin takes his car to the mechanic, and the mechanic says he needs an hour to look it over. The penguin says "fine, there's an ice cream shop across the street, I'll just get some while I wait".

Penguins love ice cream.

So the poor little guy has no hands, all he has is flippers, as he's eating the vanilla ice cream he gets it all over his beak. The penguin heads back over to the auto shop and the mechanic says "looks like you blew a seal" and the penguin says "no, it's just a little ice cream" :rim:

Retard.jpg

Yeah, between the hours of 7:30 a.m and 5:30 p.m my life is very mundane and boring. I hate working.

It's not even the trolling. I get that.

It's the digging for a 3 year old thread trolling that makes me wonder what your therapist gives you to keep you feeling like life is worth living.

Yeah, you're right. I'll go ahead and get off the bandwagon now that the Dolphins have completed the greatest turnaround in NFL history ;)

You are proud your team sucked so bad, that getting spanked the next year in the playoffs is an improvement?

Don't worry, you will go back to your sub-500 record next year. Chad's playoff magic has worked (get you there and dump you like an ugly date).

BZ

I love how Fin fans's standards are so low that they get overjoyed by moving from total suckage to mediocrity.

If CrashingJet could actually procreate, I bet he'd throw a pizza party for his son coming in 9th place in the 5th grade science fair.

It's not even the trolling. I get that.

It's the digging for a 3 year old thread trolling that makes me wonder what your therapist gives you to keep you feeling like life is worth living.

I was actually looking for a thread from when Mangenius was hired, but instead found this amazing thread.

I love how Fin fans's standards are so low that they get overjoyed by moving from total suckage to mediocrity.

If CrashingJet could actually procreate, I bet he'd throw a pizza party for his son coming in 9th place in the 5th grade science fair.

It's all about positive re-enforcement ;)

CJ's type of sex does not allow for procreation.

Was that supposed to be a shot at his impotency or his sexual preference? Not that both don't apply, just wasn't sure what you were getting at.

A penguin takes his car to the mechanic, and the mechanic says he needs an hour to look it over. The penguin says "fine, there's an ice cream shop across the street, I'll just get some while I wait".

Penguins love ice cream.

While hearing it from a fish fan is close, that joke works a lot better when it's told by a monkey.

Even worse than the rivals of that team spouting off jealous comments and claiming their team is better than the one that won the division by beating them in their own house on the final week of the season.

Enjoy it. You havn't had any other kind of enjoyment since 2001, might as well. Just know it won't last for long with Noodle Arm or Never Can Win A Big Game (Henne) behind center. Every now and then a blind squirrel will find a nut. Pennington found one in the 2002 and 2008 Regular Seasons.

Let's look, shall we?

Miami Dolphins (1979-2008)

Regular season wins: 271

Playoff wins: 12

Division titles: 9

Conference titles: 2

New York Jets 1979-2008)

Regular season wins: 217

Playoff wins: 6

Division titles: 2

Conference titles: 0

Quite a bit of difference.

fun to celebrate the Dan Marino era huh?

rings = 0

They can turn things around in a mere year..

They hire smart people..

Its time for us Jets fans to admit that our franchise is on the par with floozies like Detroit and Arizona...

We are inferior to the Dolphins :cry: ..

that's like saying the comeback player of the year is better than the MVP

don't forget what they had to turn around in the fisrt place ;)

don't forget what they had to turn around in the fisrt place ;)

Exactly.

-Mangini & Favre lead the Jets on an epic collapse, one that never would've happened with, dare I say it, Herm Edwards and Chad Pennington, Kellen Clemens or Vinny Testaverde, in charge.

-Tom Brady goes down Week 1 and misses the entire season.

-Trick plays that are cute and work for one season (like Jets in 2006) and then go to the wayside because teams have figuered it out.

Enjoy it. You havn't had any other kind of enjoyment since 2001, might as well. Just know it won't last for long with Noodle Arm or Never Can Win A Big Game (Henne) behind center. Every now and then a blind squirrel will find a nut. Pennington found one in the 2002 and 2008 Regular Seasons.

I think he's found a few accorns. That's okay, I'm fine with getting lucky for seasons at a time.;)

Exactly.

-Mangini & Favre lead the Jets on an epic collapse, one that never would've happened with, dare I say it, Herm Edwards and Chad Pennington, Kellen Clemens or Vinny Testaverde, in charge.

-Tom Brady goes down Week 1 and misses the entire season.

-Trick plays that are cute and work for one season (like Jets in 2006) and then go to the wayside because teams have figuered it out.

- The Pats still went 11-5 and you guys and the Bills had the same chance we did.

- Trick plays that are being run by almost the entire NFL and plays that were ran the ENTIRE season. You guys really need to find a better argument because even you have to know that is ridiculous. Chastise the coaching staff for being better than the other staffs and Ronnie Brown for having a ridiculous skill set.

Archived