Need pre-draft advice - what breaks a plasma better?

NJ

Something sharp or something heavy? I've become pretty good at tube TV's over the years, but new to the technology. Just prepping up for a Matt Barkley demolition.

I'd go with something sharp.  Heavy may cut it for the new LEDs, but the plasmas have some weight to them and it may not do enough damage.  Puncture wound is sure to destroy a plasma, though.

Something sharp or something heavy? I've become pretty good at tube TV's over the years, but new to the technology. Just prepping up for a Matt Barkley demolition.

Unplugging it, grabbing it with two arms, very firmly, and jumping out the window. If you can find a Giant fan to break your fall, even better.

A trade up from #9 for Barkley is all that's left to embarrass this franchise at an all time level. 

This should be illegal, May be TV manifacturers are involved in an insidous conspiracy to sell more TVs in the NY area starting tomorrow.A Cooper/Barkley exacta would have Wrecks going postal.

I have a whole drum set to destroy.  

I hear you bro - but Woody and his band of schwances ain't getting my Pearl's - I'll ruin a bunch of stuff before my drums. Starting with anything that says Jets on it.

I hear you bro - but Woody and his band of schwances ain't getting my Pearl's - I'll ruin a bunch of stuff before my drums. Starting with anything that says Jets on it.

Haha.  I meant destroy as in I will sit down and do my best John Bonham impersonation.  

Archived