• Spurs
  2. 2. MVP of series?

• Lebron
    • D-wade
    • Chris Bosh
    • Tim Duncan
    • Tony Parker
    • Manu Ginobli

Heat in 5. I really can't see the Spurs winning more than 1 game. Yes spurs have a scoring Big in Duncan and a quick great PG in Parker, but if need be the Heat can always throw Lebron on Parker to slow him down. Who do the Spurs have to throw at LeBron? NOBODY. Spurs weakness is against athletic fast teams that can also play D.  This is a nightmare for the Spurs.

Heat in 6. I agree with you D4L EXCEPT youre forgetting the 2-3-2 format. With 3 straight in San Antonio, Spurs could easily win 2 of those before getting finished out by Heat in South Beach

Heat in 6. I agree with you D4L EXCEPT youre forgetting the 2-3-2 format. With 3 straight in San Antonio, Spurs could easily win 2 of those before getting finished out by Heat in South Beach

Totally forgot about the format switch for the Finals. I will adjust my prediction to Heat in 6.

Heat in 7. The style the Spurs play puts a lot of the game in the hands of the refereeing. A few moving screen calls, a few fouls on whoever is guarding Duncan on the pick and roll, and Stern can dictate how long this series goes from his pool chaise.

This could be like last year's finals where the Heat lost game 1 but won the series.  I could see this going Miami's way in 6. The Spurs played almost flawless basketball but Miami was still in it in the end.  I expect a comfortable Heat win in Game 2.

It'll be interesting when the series shifts to San Antonio for 3 games though.  The Spurs accomplished their goal by stealing a game in Miami.

Still think the Heat will win this series, but it might be 7 now instead of my original thought of 6 Lebron will have to be much more aggressive, I was surprised at how passive he was. Spurs will be tough, I think they have huge coaching advantage in this series that is underplayed by fans and media.

Turnovers is the key to this series.

Spurs have 15 and are getting blown out in this game.  I was thinking before this one that the Spurs won game 1 turning the ball over only 4 times but only won by 6.  If they turned it over 10 times, which is still well below the NBA best ratio this season, they might have lost.

Spurs took home court, but I still see the Heat winning this in 6.  I can't see the Spurs maintaining such a low level of turnovers.

Turnovers is the key to this series.

Spurs have 15 and are getting blown out in this game.  I was thinking before this one that the Spurs won game 1 turning the ball over only 4 times but only won by 6.  If they turned it over 10 times, which is still well below the NBA best ratio this season, they might have lost.

Spurs took home court, but I still see the Heat winning this in 6.  I can't see the Spurs maintaining such a low level of turnovers.

They where still fine till they couldn't hit anything the entire end of the 3rd and the 4th.

Like I said, turnovers are the key. Spurs had 18 tonight and lost. Forgotten in the 3 point barrage of game 3 was the Spurs only having 8 TOs until the scrubs came in.

I dont have faith in the Spurs keeping their TOs under 10 in 2 of the next 3 games.

Archived