Mo Wilky guaranteeing the win vs NE

PatriotReign37

lulza - All my friends who are "Pats fans" are fully in the, we just need to enjoy Brady while he's still here mode.  Like watching a legend on this last leg knowing that their run is over.  

Yup - can't say I blame them. If I'm Tom Brady I'm totally like stomping my feet and whining, "Oh my God you guys, how come Peyton gets weaponz at every positions and all I get is Julian Edelman!!!"

Or... "Damn it Bill.. I'm leaving for the Jets offense.. HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR WEAPONZ ??.. they got it locked.

This has nothing to do with the Jets - do you really think the Jets are what keeps the Pats up at night? LOL

New England is consumed with hate for Peyton moreso than any other team. They hate the Mannings up here. They laugh at us, with their hollow arrogance, but the Mannings truly tap into their insecurities, their inferiority complex... and it is the fear that Peyton will finish as a "greater" QB than Brady that unnerves them most.

That is why, if the Jets cannot win it all - then I'll be rooting for Peyton to get another ring, with a 2nd team, late in his career, after his neck surgery, which should all but LOCK him in as a better career QB than Brady, regardless of it being 2 rings vs 3 rings, Peyton will have overcome more and done more.

This has nothing to do with the Jets - do you really think the Jets are what keeps the Pats up at night? LOL

New England is consumed with hate for Peyton moreso than any other team. They hate the Mannings up here. They laugh at us, with their hollow arrogance, but the Mannings truly tap into their insecurities, their inferiority complex... and it is the fear that Peyton will finish as a "greater" QB than Brady that unnerves them most.

That is why, if the Jets cannot win it all - then I'll be rooting for Peyton to get another ring, with a 2nd team, late in his career, after his neck surgery, which should all but LOCK him in as a better career QB than Brady, regardless of it being 2 rings vs 3 rings, Peyton will have overcome more and done more.

Not only that but any team that Wes Weller would of went to and proved the Pats it wasn't just their team that made him shine.

This is the part that kills me: it's as if something magical happened and due to Belichick and their teams' dominant stretch for a decade somehow created this delusion in the Patriots' fan base that they have this superior football IQ relative to the rest of the country. Bearing in mind these are the same people who cannot pronounce any word ending in an 'r.'  I'm definitely with ya, if we can't win, I hope Peyton goes out and gets another.

Really just shows their class, and doesn't help the so called "experts" credibility that ride the Patriots until they self destruct.

No fanbase has class, I have news for you. This is about the arrogant posturing they use to hide the true culture of inferiority born into the Boston region. It's amusing to me, but I'll tell you right now... if we start winning for a decade and a half, we'll be just as awkward as they are getting used to success after decades of being awful.

This is the part that kills me: it's as if something magical happened and due to Belichick and their teams' dominant stretch for a decade somehow created this delusion in the Patriots' fan base that they have this superior football IQ relative to the rest of the country. Bearing in mind these are the same people who cannot pronounce any word ending in an 'r.'  I'm definitely with ya, if we can't win, I hope Peyton goes out and gets another.

Yep, but the horizon is short for them... and on it will come "The Humbling"

Rex put Mo Wilky up to it.

The circus lives!

ryan.jpg?stamp=1353335406

Your best receivers started the season injured, in jail or in denver. Your best cornerback beat down a cab driver, your second best cb assaulted a police officer; google autocompletes "arrest" after you type in their names. Even mini-welker did his best rapelisburger impression when he got caught finger-banging some townie a while back who's boyfriend was feet away. Oh yea, and your star TE murdered a guy...or multiple guys??  Three rings definitely moved to Foxborough ;)

Archived