Is This WR Hill’s Last Season With The Jets

JetNation

Saving $400K off the cap, in a year when we will have ample cap space, isn't enough to give up on Stephen Hill.  

He was a raw talent when we drafted him, and still has measurables that cannot be coached.  As long as he continues to show improvement, there is no reason to cut ties with him (outright).    

btw Hill is on pace for 80/1000 type of season. 

ive said this in another thread but that kick fumble was ridiculously flukey. They could run that same play 1000 times and not have the DB's foot collide with the ball like that. 

Flukey or not, when you are getting tackled you have to wrap the ball up, not hold it like a loaf of bread.  That was an inexcusable mistake by Hill.   

Ok some want to get rid of Geno after two games but Hill gets a pass? I am being sarcastic to point out the contadiction in some

Probably because a lot of people didn't think Smith should have been starting in the first place.  You can put 5 wr's on the field, but only 1 QB

btw Hill is on pace for 80/1000 type of season. 

ive said this in another thread but that kick fumble was ridiculously flukey. They could run that same play 1000 times and not have the DB's foot collide with the ball like that. 

I think the fact Hill caught it was more flukey than the fumble. 

Flukey or not, when you are getting tackled you have to wrap the ball up, not hold it like a loaf of bread. That was an inexcusable mistake by Hill.

for me it's excusable unless it seems like it's the same guy making these same types of game changing mistakes. He's still improving so I'm hesitant to write him off yet. But he's frustrating to watch play as he's so unreliable.

Any wonder why the media speculates so often...cause we Jets fans will argue, cuss and debate utter nonsense.  

While the details of this thread may have accuracy...regarding contract/who drafted him...the WR in question has played two games into his second season, the same said WR was profiled as raw route runner, with tremendous work ethic and talent who could develop into an excellent NFL WR.  

Can we at least make through this season before speculating him to the scrapheap.  

Ugh!

Archived