Jets fan punches woman after game

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legally this should be a lesson to everybody. Don't give a s__ what the masshole lady or any other fan says to you-WALK THE F___ AWAY. Everything is now on someone's camera phone. May be he is acquitted-after he goes through court and a big pile of money, along with having people now know all about him and hs background.

Had a guy hassle my sons at a Rangers game last year. The guy really deserved a serious asskicking for bitching that my 12-year old 6 foot son blocked his pristine view of the ice merely by sitting in front of him. We basically asked he be quiet and ignored him. it would have been very satisfying to have punched him in the face, but then myself and my other son would've found ourselves locked up for punching some old jerkoff. It's not worth it.

And sadly this IDIOT didn't learn this lesson despite going to jail for stabbing some poor bastard to death 2 decades ago. Now he's about to put his family and their resources under enormous strain because he couldn't control his emotions for 10 seconds. I have zero sympathy for this stupid guy.And also he gives the media anotehr chance to portray Jets fans as drunken Neanderthals. Thanks, dickhead.  

Absolutely correct.

Unless youre cornered or physically assaulted walk away.

What if that gal who was punched fell and banged her head on the concrete? She could have easily wound up in a coma for the rest of life or worse dead. Its happened before. One lucky or not so lucky punch could change the person on the receiving ends life forever. The gal is in the wrong too for following him and then hitting him.

Well, the "lady" has also been charged with assault, so I think flgreen's version of what is going to happen is the correct one.

Yup.  Saw that last night.  In fact, she and two of her friends were all charged, as was the Jets fan.  Basically the story is now just about a bunch of drunk assholes.  So let's see where the indignant herd shuffles off to next. 

According to the New Jersey State Police, four people have been charged for their roles in a brawl after Sunday's Patriots-Jets game, the tail end of which was captured on video and showed Kurt Paschke, of Holbrook, N.Y., allegedly punching Jaclyn Nugent of Boston. The two of them, plus two more people from Nugent's party, face charges of simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Police didn't say what started the incident, but spelled out each's role:

[Amanda] MacDowell and Nugent kicked and punched Paschke in the body and head. Then Paschke, who was wearing a Wayne Chrebet Jets jersey in the widely publicized video of the incident, punched Nugent in the face. Nugent appeared to be wearing Patriots attire. And then [David] Sacco struck Paschke in the face.

All four will be arraigned in East Rutherford on Nov. 13. All four have been banned from MetLife Stadium until their cases are resolved—this will present a major problem for Paschke, a big-time Jets superfan.

Not to mention the hundreds of people defending him and rationalizing away his prior murder as a youthful accident in trying to right his life. I'm sorry, but boys will be boys works for Tommy breaking his arm for falling out of a tree, not shanking Johnny.  It's hard to comprehend the fact that people are defending the punching of a woman because he's either a fellow Jets' fan or that in some perverse way they're happy a female pats' fan got punched. It makes it harder and harder to defend the majority of our fan-base. 

Defend? Eh... I can understand why he punched her.  I have a problem with the whole "you cant punch a lady" thing.  If she's swinging at you, yep you can haul off on her.  F#ck her.  She wants to mix sh!tup, then you face the potential consequences.

What no one here seems to get, is THEY WERE ALL F#CKING WRONG.  I dont care who he punched, there is no reason to be punching anyone after a football game.  She was dead wrong in her actions.  he was dead wrong in his actions.  they both deserve to face charges for their stupidity.

BTW, its awesome this guys name and history is spread all around the media & internet...  why hasnt this chicks past been scrutinized?  because she's some delicate flower?  Bullcrap.  She should have her life dragged through the mud just like the jackass jet fan,

According to the New Jersey State Police, four people have been charged for their roles in a brawl after Sunday's Patriots-Jets game, the tail end of which was captured on video and showed Kurt Paschke, of Holbrook, N.Y., allegedly punching Jaclyn Nugent of Boston. The two of them, plus two more people from Nugent's party, face charges of simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Police didn't say what started the incident, but spelled out each's role:

[Amanda] MacDowell and Nugent kicked and punched Paschke in the body and head. Then Paschke, who was wearing a Wayne Chrebet Jets jersey in the widely publicized video of the incident, punched Nugent in the face. Nugent appeared to be wearing Patriots attire. And then [David] Sacco struck Paschke in the face.

All four will be arraigned in East Rutherford on Nov. 13. All four have been banned from MetLife Stadium until their cases are resolved—this will present a major problem for Paschke, a big-time Jets superfan.

superfans dont get into fights.  f#ck him.

Defend? Eh... I can understand why he punched her.  I have a problem with the whole "you cant punch a lady" thing.  If she's swinging at you, yep you can haul off on her.  F#ck her.  She wants to mix sh!tup, then you face the potential consequences.

What no one here seems to get, is THEY WERE ALL F#CKING WRONG.  I dont care who he punched, there is no reason to be punching anyone after a football game.  She was dead wrong in her actions.  he was dead wrong in his actions.  they both deserve to face charges for their stupidity.

BTW, its awesome this guys name and history is spread all around the media & internet...  why hasnt this chicks past been scrutinized?  because she's some delicate flower?  Bullcrap.  She should have her life dragged through the mud just like the jackass jet fan,

Well said

Boomer Esiason, talking about their Boomer and Carton tailgate: "That [Jets fan] slapped a pig just like we slapped a pig [at the bbq]."

How does anyone still employ this asshole?

Boomer said that?  Really?

Well agree to disagree then, because I don't think there's a reason to "haul off" and deck a woman for any reason other than your life or someone you love's is being threatened. The guy looks like he's about 6'1 200 lbs, this girl hitting him is the equivalent of your little preteen brother trying to hit you, just push em off or walk away. 

I agree that they were all in the wrong, but the only one I care about is the douchebag from LI who murdered a guy, because he's giving everyone another reason to sh*t on Jets' fans. If this were another Raiders or Niners' fan, I would care less, but it's just exhausting having to be associated with these types of people because they like the same team as I do. Every fan-base has em, I'd just rather minimize the media exposure of our part.

Because it's assault, doesn't it count as repeat offender for him?

This is a misdemeanor.    The fact that they were all charged with the same thing tells ya the cops don't think there was anything really awful here and  just want to do something to shut the media up.

Like I said I'll be very surprised if it's any more then a fine, and perhaps community service.  

Yes I heard him on Boomer and Carton say that- I was shocked while I was driving to the ferry today. All involved are idiots and poor reflection of society.

C'mon faba,  this is a drunken brawl.  Nothing apocalyptic here  About a month ago I posted a 1916 picture of a drunken Dodgers fan  sitting on an umpires chest punching him in the face.

This is just a display of drunken stupidity 

Is anyone else as shocked (shocked!) as I am that a thread about some mook punching a woman turned into a dick-measuring contest between JiF, Pac, and I28?

nope , this is like a typical mafia game for those 3

Well agree to disagree then, because I don't think there's a reason to "haul off" and deck a woman for any reason other than your life or someone you love's is being threatened. The guy looks like he's about 6'1 200 lbs, this girl hitting him is the equivalent of your little preteen brother trying to hit you, just push em off or walk away. 

I agree that they were all in the wrong, but the only one I care about is the douchebag from LI who murdered a guy, because he's giving everyone another reason to sh*t on Jets' fans. If this were another Raiders or Niners' fan, I would care less, but it's just exhausting having to be associated with these types of people because they like the same team as I do. Every fan-base has em, I'd just rather minimize the media exposure of our part.

No doubt this douchebag gets totally effed up in the parking lot, shows up around halfway through the 1st quarter, goes back out midway through the 4th when his buzz starts to wane because they cut off beer at half, cursing and acting belligerent throughout, watching the game totally incidental to his day. And he brought his mom to the game; she must be so proud.

Look, like to have a few beers and get loud. But the louts and a-holes who cross the line like this guy are one more reason going to the game is a pain in the ass.

Legally if this happened in a bar, they would probably get mutual dismissals with some community service. Nobody was really injured other than egos(which it seems all these a-holes have in spades). But suspect because the NJSEA and the Jets want to make and example and because of Paschke's criminal history, expect theya re going to make an example of him.

I guess that all depends on what your goal in the situation is.  To win, or to neutralize it.

That's what people are responding to.  You don't need to go tit-for-tat with a girl that can't really hurt you.  If the guy threw her to the ground or shoved her backwards and walked away, this conversation wouldn't be happening.

Most men can get out of that situation without the need and the desire to hurt the other person.  This wasn't about self-defense, it was about hurting her.  Neutralize the threat, and move on with your life.  Hurling back and punching someone who can't really harm you is pathetic whether that be a woman, a kid, or another man who's half your size.

The girl was a drunk idiot, and to a degree, maybe she got what she deserved... but that doesn't mean the guy wasn't a douchebag who could have handled it like a real man rather than a tattooed monkey with an inferiority complex and something to prove.

No doubt this douchebag gets totally effed up in the parking lot, shows up around halfway through the 1st quarter, goes back out midway through the 4th when his buzz starts to wane because they cut off beer at half, cursing and acting belligerent throughout, watching the game totally incidental to his day. And he brought his mom to the game; she must be so proud.

Look, like to have a few beers and get loud. But the louts and a-holes who cross the line like this guy are one more reason going to the game is a pain in the ass.

Legally if this happened in a bar, they would probably get mutual dismissals with some community service. Nobody was really injured other than egos(which it seems all these a-holes have in spades). But suspect because the NJSEA and the Jets want to make and example and because of Paschke's criminal history, expect theya re going to make an example of him.

Truth is, because of the jackasses we have going to these games, the idea of banning tailgating is probably a good one.  I enjoy it, and most people do as well, in a responsible manner, but unfortunately, going to a game really isn't that safe anymore.  Unless you want to pay the premiums that come with avoiding the trash.

The other option would be to basically have drunk stops along with your frisk on the way in.  Breathalyze people if you have to and treat the place like anywhere else where public intoxication would not be allowed.

Archived