Giants vs Vikings Game Thread.........OWEN 7

stugotz81

I honestly can see Freeman lighting up the Giants secondary tonight......and not sure how their line will slow AP down which will make Freeman even more effective.....i see this being a close one but ultimately Giants and Eli should show the country how garbage they really are this year!

Go Vikings!

Why are these refs blowing the whistle so fast? Why not let the play go and see the result of it? You can say it was a non-fumble after the play is over.  Not that I care if the Giants get into the EZ, but what if the whistle killed the Giants picking it up and walking into the EZ with it?

Is it really that difficult to not make a definitive call if you didn't actually see what happened? These refs are a disgrace.  

Why are these refs blowing the whistle so fast? Why not let the play go and see the result of it? You can say it was a non-fumble after the play is over.  Not that I care if the Giants get into the EZ, but what if the whistle killed the Giants picking it up and walking into the EZ with it?

Is it really that difficult to not make a definitive call if you didn't actually see what happened? These refs are a disgrace.  

The refs want the Giants to win.

This game is a nightmare. Feed the ball to Adrian Peterson, so we can at least watch him be great... The rest of the players on the field are garbage.

The most exciting part of the game, by far, has been the returns (both the good ones and the facepalms).  It's been the only "action" all game long.

Archived