Cro's wife bashes Jets on Twitter

joewilly12

“Let’s regroup and have a better game next week.. I think what’s sad is I know how good our team is and sometime it fails to show”

“At the end of the Day I kno the effort that these guys put forth each week win or lose GO JETS” 

“Ok Good Night it was fun see you next week same time same place with better results... J-E-t-S JETS JETS JETS”

Absolutely scathing. You're even bad at trolling.

Hey man - long time no see.  Hope all is well!

Hey Max...yeah, been working my tail off. FINALLY broke two bills a yr and its a lot better than it was in the early days. Now, I get to enjoy some down time once in while. Good to see you and some of the old timers (Bitonti) on the board as well. 

LL

Hey Max...yeah, been working my tail off. FINALLY broke two bills a yr and its a lot better than it was in the early days. Now, I get to enjoy some down time once in while. Good to see you and some of the old timers (Bitonti) on the board as well. 

LL

That is great.  We should go to a strip club, you can treat.  I will let bitonti know.  :)

“Let’s regroup and have a better game next week.. I think what’s sad is I know how good our team is and sometime it fails to show”

“At the end of the Day I kno the effort that these guys put forth each week win or lose GO JETS” 

“Ok Good Night it was fun see you next week same time same place with better results... J-E-t-S JETS JETS JETS”

Wow

These are the tweets? Give me a break

These are the tweets? Give me a break

Her first tweet I believe was the most incendiary and it said something along the lines of, "Andy Dalton is making it look like pop warner out here, ughh," which she immediately followed with the above three.  I mean jesus, I say ten times as worse even when we're winning...and it wasn't like she wasn't right. She's allowed to voice her frustration just as much as everyone else and seeing as how she did it pretty tactfully and considering her husband was part of the unit she was criticizing, I think the nasty words thrown at her were ridiculous. 

That is great.  We should go to a strip club, you can treat.  I will let bitonti know.  :)

Hahaha...So i can make it rain? I wonder if they would get offended if the "rain" consisted of quarters. I can give you and bitonti each a roll to splurge with...

LOL...invite Vinny025 and its a party. I remember when we had that Madden league....I was SOOOOO close to beating Vinny, ah good times. 

LL

Hahaha...So i can make it rain? I wonder if they would get offended if the "rain" consisted of quarters. I can give you and bitonti each a roll to splurge with...

LOL...invite Vinny025 and its a party. I remember when we had that Madden league....I was SOOOOO close to beating Vinny, ah good times. 

LL

Those were the days!

Archived