Jets about to sign Ed Reed

HessStation

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then why haven't you banned Tom?

Yes please. 

Forgot the password for the site we use for banishment and sh*t.  I leave the bannings to Slats and GOB.  Fat, Sexy and Lazy for life boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Fixed

I bring balance to the Jetnation universe for the fact everybody hates your ******* guts. 

No DCL, no Ape.  Fact.  

Are they big?  I like Big Snacks.

You're a big snack.

Well he DID learn from Parcells, the guy who put us in cap hell just because he liked guys like Marvin Jones and Mo Lewis, gave them huge raises before he left.

Good point.  I'm hoping that Idzik, Rex and the Jets' future will enable you to post a picture with your head up as your avatar.

Please Eric Smith in the same sentence as Ed Reed- makes me have convulsions

Oh come on, everyone knows that if Smith just wasn't slow as sh*t, was actually capable of covering any player ever, and didn't constantly trip on absolutely nothing, than him and Reed would totally be pretty much the same player... except for the part where Reed would still be 1000 times better in that case.

Oh come on, everyone knows that if Smith just wasn't slow as sh*t, was actually capable of covering any player ever, and didn't constantly trip on absolutely nothing, than him and Reed would totally be pretty much the same player... except for the part where Reed would still be 1000 times better in that case.

You couldn't help yourself could you. 

Hey BG, I think Chad Pennington was as accurate as Joe Montana.  Go.

Pretty telling that he didn't get a sniff with any other roster. Usually, a player in the league that long gets a second shot as a retread somewhere.

You couldn't help yourself could you. 

Hey BG, I think Chad Pennington was as accurate as Joe Montana.  Go.

Of course I couldn't.  The truth is that Smith was the man who stepped into the role of my most hated Jet once that noodle-armed choke artist finally was sent packing.  It was bad enough already before this, but the moment that he tripped and fell on his stupid face at the feet of Tim freakin' Tebow was when it all became forever unforgivable.

Hey 80, I think yer stoopid.

Pretty telling that he didn't get a sniff with any other roster. Usually, a player in the league that long gets a second shot as a retread somewhere.

There's little doubt in my mind that he's done, or damn close to it.

That said, he's not being brought in to suddenly save the day for us... he's just being added to the mix, his experience and influence on other players could be invaluable. I think it's a worthwhile signing if for no other reason, he's a champion and if we do have an outside shot at a playoff run, it will be important to have people in the locker room that have been their before. 

Also, good to see you posting - how is married life so far? 

That said, he's not being brought in to suddenly save the day for us... he's just being added to the mix, his experience and influence on other players could be invaluable. I think it's a worthwhile signing if for no other reason, he's a champion and if we do have an outside shot at a playoff run, it will be important to have people in the locker room that have been their before. 

JVoR appreciates the kind words, but he was talking about Eric Smith in that quote. :D

Oh, i'm very happy with the Reed signing. No risk and he can potentially help us a lot. I see no downside really. Antonio Allen has surprised

as a contributer for me, but Reed just gives us more versatility and adds depth at a needed position at worst.

Thanks. Married life is going great. :D We're both very happy. How's life treating you?

Oh, i'm very happy with the Reed signing. No risk and he can potentially help us a lot. I see no downside really. Antonio Allen has surprised

as a contributer for me, but Reed just gives us more versatility and adds depth at a needed position at worst.

Thanks. Married life is going great. :biggrin: We're both very happy. How's life treating you?

We just had our 1 year anniversary, it's been a wild year for us ... the baby is the best. :)

All smiles, only fussy when she needs changing or boob. Otherwise, just a content little snuggle bug. Everything is different now, but different better. (Though, a bit exhausting.)

You guys shouldn't waste any time, start making babies ASAP. 

We just had our 1 year anniversary, it's been a wild year for us ... the baby is the best. :)

All smiles, only fussy when she needs changing or boob. Otherwise, just a content little snuggle bug. Everything is different now, but different better. (Though, a bit exhausting.)

You guys shouldn't waste any time, start making babies ASAP.

Shut up with this sh*t.

Archived