Pats at Panthers

deucebag

NFL media, after the Panthers go up 7-0

"I love the way the Panthers have built this team up OMG they're going to be a nightmare matchup in the playoffs OMG people who dissed Cam prior to the draft were such racists OMG Ron Rivera has them playing so OMG whoever claimed Luke Keuchly was overrated was such a tool OMG this team is the future of OMG"

Pats tie it at 10

"OMG you can only hold Tom Brady down so long OMG these young bucks on the Panthers are learning their lessons tonight OMG the maturity OMG if Luke Keuchly had an ounce of lateral agility, Gronkowski doesn't score there OMG the old dog is hunting OMG Tom Brady ain't never stole no laptop"

NFL media, after the Panthers go up 7-0

"I love the way the Panthers have built this team up OMG they're going to be a nightmare matchup in the playoffs OMG people who dissed Cam prior to the draft were such racists OMG Ron Rivera has them playing so OMG whoever claimed Luke Keuchly was overrated was such a tool OMG this team is the future of OMG"

Pats tie it at 10

"OMG you can only hold Tom Brady down so long OMG these young bucks on the Panthers are learning their lessons tonight OMG the maturity OMG if Luke Keuchly had an ounce of lateral agility, Gronkowski doesn't score there OMG the old dog is hunting OMG Tom Brady ain't never stole no laptop"

This.

The La Confora tweet about Cam I wanted to punch my computer. The pure arrogance from the media these days is unreal.

It's like they think no one remembers what they wrote. The home-schooled draft anyways are even worse.

Or they forget Cam's own teammates(Steve Smith) were questioning his ability to be a leader. Everything has to be an "I told you so" Coming from a nitwit like Laconfora it's even more annoying.

Bart Scott is actually refreshing to listen too.

Or they forget Cam's own teammates(Steve Smith) were questioning his ability to be a leader. Everything has to be an "I told you so" Coming from a nitwit like Laconfora it's even more annoying.

Bart Scott is actually refreshing to listen too.

Former Panthers center and noted racistlol Frank Garcia, on Cam Newton: "He is a phony”, “They (the panthers) don’t trust him, they have no confidence in him”. “The players don’t trust him”.

Former Panthers center and noted racistlol Frank Garcia, on Cam Newton: "He is a phony”, “They (the panthers) don’t trust him, they have no confidence in him”. “The players don’t trust him”.

After the Pats win this game I'm sure we'll have the other side chirping as well.

After the Pats win this game I'm sure we'll have the other side chirping as well.

If there's one thing Twitter had taught us, it's that journalism is dead/never was alive, and that any specific position presented by an alleged journalist isn't worth the paper it's printed on, and worth less if it's presented digitally. Fair-weather bullsh*t artists reversing course as quickly as the wind changes direction.

This will be that storyline: "How dare people give up on this proud Patriots franchise with its weathered, lion-in-winter at quarterback, dragging them through a grueling NFL schedule, led by their grizzled warrior coach. Doubt them at your own risk!"

This will be that storyline: "How dare people give up on this proud Patriots franchise with its weathered, lion-in-winter at quarterback, dragging them through a grueling NFL schedule, led by their grizzled warrior coach. Doubt them at your own risk!"

The leg whip on Johnson was bush league.

Poetic justice for not throwing the flag on that TD at the end of the Pats/Saints game

Exactly my thinking.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure you can't follow the refs into the tunnel bumping them and chewing them out... as Mallet and Brady did.

Archived