Preemptive I told you Matt Simms sucks thread

Matt39

Lol good stuff Matt, i said in another thread I'd give him till halftime,.no offensive TD before half and pull him, it would be a no brainer 15 or 20 years ago but the new age coach, not just Rex all of them,..is so afraid of the media backlash it won't happen .

Lol good stuff Matt, i said in another thread I'd give him till halftime,.no offensive TD before half and pull him, it would be a no brainer 15 or 20 years ago but the new age coach, not just Rex all of them,..is so afraid of the media backlash it won't happen .

Preemptive threads are in. I'm curious how much leash he'll have. Sitting Hill first actually isn't a bad idea. He's been worse than Geno has respectively.

Survey says: probably.

The one thing Simms has going for him is the fact that none of us can envision any scenario in which the Jets have a real quarterback, so when it finally happens, it'll almost certainly be some unheralded UDFA who we've already cut once, who couldn't stick on his college team, and whose dad is Phil ******* Simms.

Even though sitting Geno down has little to do with ever thinking Simms is the answer. Or is even slightly decent.

Let's get the ball rolling. Chances seem somewhat likely he'll get meaningful snaps this Sunday.

Preemptive threads are in. I'm curious how much leash he'll have. Sitting Hill first actually isn't a bad idea. He's been worse than Geno has respectively.

Wait.... Matt39 has an alt named Jolot and he has conversations with himself now? Why the hell wasn't I informed?

Maybe his father gave him him good genes

His arm found the good genes at least.  We'll see if they got to his brain at all I suspect on Sunday.  Would much rather see him get a full week to prepare with the 1st string O, instead of going in with the team behind, only having 13 or so snaps with the starters

The one thing Simms has going for him is the fact that none of us can envision any scenario in which the Jets have a real quarterback, so when it finally happens, it'll almost certainly be some unheralded UDFA who we've already cut once, who couldn't stick on his college team, and whose dad is Phil ******* Simms.

At this point I could care less if our new quarterbacks father ate the rest of his siblings. I would praise his ability to make a good read and be in awe of his foot speed.

But the Preemtive Geno sucks in the cold weather one hasn't panned out yet.

He missed the mark with that thread, it should have been titled "The Preemtive Geno sucks in the wind"! Go back through Geno's worst games in his college career, they all had something in common a windy day/night. The game that exposed him last year was his 1st loss after a 5-0 start with 20+ TD passes, and 0 INT's against Texas Tech, bright sunny warm day, but a 20 MPH Texas wind, Geno couldn't hit the ocean if he was standing on the beach that day, threw his 1st 2 INT's of the season, and his team got beat down like 40+ to 13, and Geno might not have even threw a TD pass in that game, or maybe 1 I forget. But I watched a lot of that game because of all the hype he was getting at the time, and he looked like hot garbage.

Tony Romo

Archived