Sanchez Back in Town

flgreen

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the woman (man?) who lands Sanchez is going to be so lucky. a backup QB (no injuries!) rich guy in good shape who seems sweet and caring and dumb enough for you to mold into exactly what you want.

that said, Sanchez will be starting for the Jets in 2014. the worst possible outcome tends to be what happens to the Jets. that's the worst possible outcome. I'm starting to mentally prepare myself now. that way if (when?) something better happens, I can be pleasantly surprised.

the woman (man?) who lands Sanchez is going to be so lucky. a backup QB (no injuries!) rich guy in good shape who seems sweet and caring and dumb enough for you to mold into exactly what you want.

Unless of course you have a teenage girl for a neighbor

Interestingly, NJ.com has a poll going on asking if fans want to see Sanchez back.  43% are saying yes, and 11% are saying yes if he never wears a headband,. or cornrows again.

I'm really surprised at those %

Mark has a big family

that said, Sanchez will be starting for the Jets in 2014. the worst possible outcome tends to be what happens to the Jets. that's the worst possible outcome. I'm starting to mentally prepare myself now. that way if (when?) something better happens, I can be pleasantly surprised.

hope for the best expect the worst. great post dude 

Mark would have to take a big haircut to return (and not talking about the cornrows).

just for S&Gs, if Mark accepted 2-4 Mil to be the QB for the NYJ in 2014 that would be better than cutting him, getting 4.8 mil of dead space. and having to sign another Mark like vet QB with 5+ years NFL experience. 

guys don't usually take paycuts but there is precedence with Alex Smith in SF. A player who stole alot of money early and gave some back. 

Keep that negativity to yourself man. Jets are drafting a qb. Though that said, if we go 0-16 with Sanchez that year we might finally get a franchise qb in Winston.

hope for the best expect the worst. great post dude 

Mark would have to take a big haircut to return (and not talking about the cornrows).

just for S&Gs, if Mark accepted 2-4 Mil to be the QB for the NYJ in 2014 that would be better than cutting him, getting 4.8 mil of dead space. and having to sign another Mark like vet QB with 5+ years NFL experience. 

guys don't usually take paycuts but there is precedence with Alex Smith in SF. A player who stole alot of money early and gave some back. 

as opposed to your posts, that are always so insightful?

Know what would be classic Jets? We cut him, he signs with pats as a backup to Brady, Brady gets hurt, Bellicheck teaches him to throw straight, pats win SB with Sanche as QB.

Tell me that would not be the ultimate kick in the cock?

I think there is a more realistic chance of that happening with Simms.....Sanchez will only want to go somewhere he has chance to be a starter.

Did any of these douche nozzles think to ask Sanchez if he was willing to come back, and play for the Jets at a reduced salary, and persist to ask it like he persisted to say he absolutely wants to be with the Jets next year, and he is FULLY AWARE there is no way in hell the Jets will pay him on his current contract due next year.

Boy am I glad we have fans out there lookin out for the owners money cause you know he really needs it man. We don't ever want to see his great great great great great great great etc great grand kids ever have to scrape just to have 30 vacation homes. No self respecting owners spooge offshoot should ever have anything less.

Boy am I glad we have fans out there lookin out for the owners money cause you know he really needs it man. We don't ever want to see his great great great great great great great etc great grand kids ever have to scrape just to have 30 vacation homes. No self respecting owners spooge offshoot should ever have anything less.

My post has nothing to do with whose money it is, it's about the reality of the situation, and how the stooges we call the media handled the situation.

Archived