Is Eric Decker really that good?

CobraVerde

Decker is a tough SOB that makes very difficult catches on a routine basis. He's the type of Receiver a QB can rely on to make that big catch when you need it most if he's a FA the Jets should be all over it. And Like I said weeks ago they should have given up picks to get Josh Gordon because he's a beast as well.

BTW don't ask yourself if Peyton is the reason the Denver Wideouts are Good/Great, ask yourself WHY Peyton went to Denver...... that's all you need to know.

Decker is a tough SOB that makes very difficult catches on a routine basis. He's the type of Receiver a QB can rely on to make that big catch when you need it most if he's a FA the Jets should be all over it. And Like I said weeks ago they should have given up picks to get Josh Gordon because he's a beast as well.

BTW don't ask yourself if Peyton is the reason the Denver Wideouts are Good/Great, ask yourself WHY Peyton went to Denver...... that's all you need to know.

This is why he didnt  come here:

genoblitzed1.gif

Agree we should have traded for Gordon he would have helped Geno and this offense.

Agree we should have traded for Gordon he would have helped Geno and this offense.

No, we should have hired Elway... I knew there minute they hired him he would stop at nothing to win, and he'd have a roadmap to do it.

Winning has never been the priority here.

Archived