RG111 and his father trying to dictate next HC in DC

Kleckineau

Hey if this is true I'm really glad Shanahan sat this clown down for Cousins. The joke of an owner has created a monster being buddies with this kid and now will have to deal with this crap plus his father as long as he is on the roster.

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/12/is-robert-griffin-iiis-father-getting-too-involved-in-his-sons-career-one-publication-says-hes-politicking-for-redskins-to-hire-art-briles.html/

Griffin’s father has increasingly become the kind of nuisance that some people warned NFL executives about before the 2012 draft. In recent weeks, according to two sources close to the situation, the elder Griffin has politicked Snyder to hire Baylor coach Art Briles, who coached the younger Griffin to a Heisman Trophy, to replace Shanahan.

…One source who has known the Griffin family for at least six years recently compared the elder Griffin to the late Earl Woods, Tiger Woods’ father and a man who many believe lived in the reflective glory of his son’s accomplishments.

I find these things to be stupid.   RG3 has really done nothing in his NFL career so far, but hey, let him dictate what the entire team and organization should do.  

It's funny because guys like Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Marcus Allen, etc have been forced out and sent packing.   HOF players that won something.  MVPs.  MVPs of super bowls.    And yet teams still sent them away or treated them not so kindly.     But hey RG3 should get preferential treatment because the Redskins were stupid to trade away their future for the guy.     And so far he really hasn't shown that he can be an MVP NFL QB.    But hey, let him tell the next coach what to do and how to run the offense.    

And it'll be funny when RG3 gets hurt, Cousins was traded away and that next coach gets stuck with Mark Sanchez as their next starter.

Shanahan and his QB not seeing eye to eye? Shocker. Even though he won 2 SB's with arguably one of the 5 best QB's to ever sling it in the NFL, Him and Elway basically hated each other, and won in spite of each other. Then came his "love affair" with Jake the Snake, which basically got him fired and now him and RGIII, and for good measures, throw in Griffins dad.

Still, the guy has two rings and will probably have no trouble getting another gig. We shall see.

lmao, nice! 

I shouldn't have said that really.  Some of them can actually sing and that isn't bothersome to us pigmentally-challenged.  But when they stop the beautiful singing, functioning vocal cords are only useful if saving my life, as in, "Hey, Sperm look out for that train that's about to hit you!" 

I guess this is only acceptable if the great white Archie Manning is doing it?

No its not acceptable when anybody does it.

As an aside, I was thinking it would have been a nice business model if Archie just approached the whole thing like he was a thoroughbred horse.

He could have auctioned off himself to the NFL with the winning team paying him multi millions for stud fees to produce quarterbacks. Probably too old now, missed the boat on that one.

Archived