Superbowl game thread

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defense gives up (net) 15 points and it's the defense's fault we lost. But the points surrendered were on long drives!! Long TD drives are worth like 15 points apiece!

Please note that you're currently participating in a circle-jerk with CTM.

C. T. M.

Thanks.

I used to bam FF2 on JI weekly because it was funny.

I'm trying to think of who I dumped.  I mean the more noteworthy ones.  I can hardly remember more than a few.  Blackout; JonEJet; I think DWC but now I can't remember if it was me or if someone else beat me to it.  I know there were others but I'm seriously drawing a blank.  I usually try to send private messages to people first (I know I did with Blackout more than once).  But as you know, with some people there's no point.

I'm trying to think of who I dumped.  I mean the more noteworthy ones.  I can hardly remember more than a few.  Blackout; JonEJet; I think DWC but now I can't remember if it was me or if someone else beat me to it.  I know there were others but I'm seriously drawing a blank.  I usually try to send private messages to people first (I know I did with Blackout more than once).  But as you know, with some people there's no point.

Very true.

So the offense (particularly the QB) aren't the reason Seattle is SB winners. And the one we should be after to be our HC is their offensive coordinator.

What did Rex ever do as a coordinator to earn a HC gig? Took the defense that Marvin Lewis built and sustained it. Kudos.

Peyton stunk today but Seattle's done this all season... These teams weren't that close. Peyton would have a bad game against this team if they played again tomorrow. They're just that good.

Meh, Luck had a decent gamer against them, outside of Brees, who they got at home, they didn't really face a murderers row of QB's

Again, FO stats are adjusted to competition, Over the entire season 2009 Jets and 2013 Hawks performed remarkably similiarlu

Archived