Richie Incognito

Jetknowledge

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't think Martin is going to sue?

TIL Jon Martin would have been the 4th generation of Martins to attend Harvard, had he accepted their invite. Instead he went to stanford and made millions on a rookie deal.  A guy like that doesn't need to sue.  

That's the best you got?

"Shut up fat boy?"

Wow, I gotta tell ya, you really got me there. That hurts so bad. It's so imaginative and original. You must be like super smart or something. 

I fear I do not possess the massive intellect that must be required to debate with someone with such clear superior intelligence to my own that they can come up with a barb as biting as "shut up fat boy."

You sir, are godlike.

It's 11am on a Saturday. Kindly, shut up.

TIL Jon Martin would have been the 4th generation of Martins to attend Harvard, had he accepted their invite. Instead he went to stanford and made millions on a rookie deal.  A guy like that doesn't need to sue.

Well I'm sure the Pinderhughes' will explore every option.

You're really going to make me read every page of that report?

you should read the part where Incognito speculated that Nate Garner would "shoot up the place" cause they were riding him so hard

this is the world we live in. A world where emotionally unstable people get revenge on their bullies with assault rifles. 

you should read the part where Incognito speculated that Nate Garner would "shoot up the place" cause they were riding him so hard

this is the world we live in. A world where emotionally unstable people get revenge on their bullies with assault rifles.

Wut

The Notorious BIG said it best: "Either you're slingin' crack rock or your marketing your gayness to get lucrative NFL sponsorships or you're fabricating stories about being abused in order to set others up for civil lawsuits."

I love you. Always have, always will.

It's 11am on a Saturday. Kindly, shut up.

No dude. I'll say whatever the hell I want to say. 

If you've got a problem with it, please be able to come up with something more interesting and funny than "shut up fat boy."

Too fricken cute.

That's the best you got?

"Shut up fat boy?"

Wow, I gotta tell ya, you really got me there. That hurts so bad. It's so imaginative and original. You must be like super smart or something.

I fear I do not possess the massive intellect that must be required to debate with someone with such clear superior intelligence to my own that they can come up with a barb as biting as "shut up fat boy."

You sir, are godlike.

BREAKING KLECKO -200

read the report. It's in there. Nate Garner could shoot up the place. that's an actual concern expressed between Pouncey and Incognito.

What exactly is your point? That he'd be justified in doing so? And no, people generally don't respond to a bully by shooting up the building.

What exactly is your point? That he'd be justified in doing so? And no, people generally don't respond to a bully by shooting up the building.

my point is this is the world we live in. We live in a world where there are assault rifle massacres multiple times a year.

(And this is the world we've always lived in. ) Why didn't Aaron Burr settle his dispute with Andrew Jackson like a man? Men  have been literally shooting each other for dumb reasons since the invention of gunpowder. 

The idea of schoolyard fighting isn't how it works in real life. In real life the mentally unstable Martin (or Garner) responds to Incognito's incessant abuse with way more than fist fighting.

a key part of the Incognito defenders platform is that Martin is mentally unstable. Richie himself was on twitter last week talking about how Martin wanted to kill himself. WE all know Martin doesn't know how to respond "appropriately" in a verbal way, why do we expect the violence they would respond with to be the appropriate level? this whole thing was a ticking time bomb and the league is lucky it wasn't much worse. The fact is Martin (and alot of NFL players) are not emotionally stable. 

my point is this is the world we live in. We live in a world where there are assault rifle massacres multiple times a year.

(And this is the world we've always lived in. ) Why didn't Aaron Burr settle his dispute with Andrew Jackson like a man? Men have been literally shooting each other for dumb reasons since the invention of gunpowder.

The idea of schoolyard fighting isn't how it works in real life. In real life the mentally unstable Martin (or Garner) responds to Incognito's incessant abuse with way more than fist fighting.

a key part of the Incognito defenders platform is that Martin is mentally unstable. Richie himself was on twitter last week talking about how Martin wanted to kill himself. WE all know Martin doesn't know how to respond "appropriately" in a verbal way, why do we expect the violence they would respond with to be the appropriate level? this whole thing was a ticking time bomb and the league is lucky it wasn't much worse. The fact is Martin (and alot of NFL players) are not emotionally stable.

Alexander Hamilton. And whose fault was that one? My vote goes to the guy who showed up for a duel having secretly determined in advance not to shoot.

(And this is the world we've always lived in. ) Why didn't Aaron Burr settle his dispute with Andrew Jackson like a man? Men  have been literally shooting each other for dumb reasons since the invention of gunpowder. 

Probably a good idea for Martin to stop doing drugs then.

so just to review:

Richie is on twitter last friday saying Jon Martin was suicidal at some point and uses drugs inappropriately. 

Jon Martin admits feeling irrational and having sobbing bouts to his mother. 

Jon Martin checked himself into a mental health facility the day he left the team (but not before buying a bottle of vodka and a sandwich)

Nate Garner also hates Incognito and presumably has an arsenal in his house/car (this is florida he could have an arsenal anywhere). 

Jeff Ireland wants Martin to have a fist fight with Incognito to settle this? 

What if the suicidal, irrational, drug using, social outcast actually does decide to "Fight back"?  I don't think it's a huge stretch to say this thing could have been way worse. 

I don't see how anyone can knock Martin for having a personality disorder, while simultaneously defending Incognito who's clearly ****ed on the opposite end of the spectrum and can't control himself. Probably cause his bat sh*t crazy father

Edit: Before Matt responds, I know you think Sigmund Freud was a liberal fag who didn't understand a locker room

I don't see how anyone can knock Martin for having a personality disorder, while simultaneously defending Incognito who's clearly ****ed on the opposite end of the spectrum and can't control himself. Probably cause bat sh*t crazy father

Edit: Before Matt responds, I know you think Sigmund Freud was a liberal fag who didn't understand a locker room

Martin was diagnosed with a personality disorder? Didn't know that.

Bottom line in the whole story is, Is Incognito a jerk? Yep

Will he be in the league next season?  Yep

Is Martin a Wussy?  Yep

Will he be in the league next year?  Nope

Move on to the next drama  

Martin should move on and do something more fitting to his character like reading children books to youngens at the library.  Incognito should adopt a dog and care for it to learn compassion.  Then go back and play football for the Browns.

you know, if the NFL didn't want this exposed, they shouldn't have done everything possible to be bigger than life all year round. regular people were going to find out and be appalled. with the way the NFL has grown exponentially, it was only a matter of time.

Archived