Jets 1st Team To Contact Demarcus Ware

tommyspinelli

I'd like to have Demarcus Ware, but really? this should be on the bottom of our list for FA.

Things have changed drastically with Revis and Ware being available 2 players that could help this team win a Super Bowl.

We can sign both and still have money left over for a backup QB.RB.WR,LB,OL and we haven't even cut Sanchez yet.

Things have changed drastically with Revis and Ware being available 2 players that could help this team win a Super Bowl.

We can sign both and still have money left over for a backup QB.RB.WR,LB,OL and we haven't even cut Sanchez yet.

demarcus ware and ed reed would be incradibly good veteran presence,

but we'd have to let pace walk in order to get ware i believe.

did the jets offense suddenyl become viable because revis and ware are available?

yeah but no way we can sign revis and ware and be left with enough money to make our offense any good.

Cutting Sanchez would put us near $49 million there is ways creative contracts with upfront signing bonuses and long term commitment im not saying to do either but there's ways and means to get it done.

Cutting Sanchez would put us near $49 million there is ways creative contracts with upfront signing bonuses and long term commitment im not saying to do either but there's ways and means to get it done.

i'd be in for ware. i dont think the jets need round 3 of mevis the holdout

Archived