Jets \ Colts -- Game Day Thread (Preseason Week One)

Maxman

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is outrageous -- close captioning suddenly popped up on my nfl.com preseason stream. i could not get rid of it.

so i logged off. and have tried for the last half hour to log back in and cannot.  getting a 504 server taking too long to respond.

so i paid to watch this game, and the nfl site is too busy so i am out my money and there is not live customer support.  this is a omplete ripoof

He's really really smart! So yeah, we will start geno

While it obviously was setup as Geno's job to lose, I don't think it's outside of the realm of possibility that if the rest of the preseason keeps up this same way that things could change.  And this is coming from a guy who thinks absolutely nothing of Vick as a passer.

this is outrageous -- close captioning suddenly popped up on my nfl.com preseason stream. i could not get rid of it.

so i logged off. and have tried for the last half hour to log back in and cannot. getting a 504 server taking too long to respond.

so i paid to watch this game, and the nfl site is too busy so i am out my money and there is not live customer support. this is a omplete ripoof

Your face is an omelette ripoff.

While it obviously was setup as Geno's job to lose, I don't think it's outside of the realm of possibility that if the rest of the preseason keeps up this same way that things could change. And this is coming from a guy who thinks absolutely nothing of Vick as a passer.

Geno is set up to fail lol it is so obvious. Michael Vick is our qb opening day unless he's injured

so i logged off. and have tried for the last half hour to log back in and cannot.  getting a 504 server taking too long to respond.

so i paid to watch this game, and the nfl site is too busy so i am out my money and there is not live customer support.  this is a omplete ripoof

http://ifirstrowus.eu/watch/273872/2/watch-new-york-jets-vs-indianapolis-colts.html

Geno is set up to fail lol it is so obvious. Michael Vick is our qb opening day unless he's injured

I don't know, we'll see about that.  I'm not even defending Geno, but I think you're just overrating Vick based on a single preseason drive.  The guy's had one good season as a passer in his 11 year career, so I wouldn't hold my breath for that to suddenly change.  If Vick continues to be the better passer throughout the preseason than so be it, but I guess I don't see that as anything to be excited about, because it's already been long since established how little that's really worth.

I don't know, we'll see about that. I'm not even defending Geno, but I think you're just overrating Vick based on a single preseason drive. The guy's had one good season as a passer in his 11 year career, so I wouldn't hold my breath for that to suddenly change. If Vick continues to be the better passer throughout the preseason than so be it, but I guess I don't see that as anything to be excited about, because it's already been long since established how little that's really worth.

So wait, I critique the Jets and that's wrong. I shouldn't do that lol I think Vick is doing well and that's wrong also, and I shouldn't do that ( insert huge belly laugh now ) seriously I'm a fan on a public site ( this isn't a koombaya site right? ) and I'm giving my opinion. Why are you trying to micro critique what I'm thinking? Are you watching the game?

Archived