Sam Bradford tore ACL

itsJETStime

Why not trade Mike Vick to them for a starting cornerback? Even though I really like having Mike Vick backing up Geno since in case of injury he can play just like him and we won't miss a beat but if we can't defend the pass it doesn't matter unless we think we can win shoot outs lol

It would cost the Rams a lot to get anyone's number two at this point.

that's why they won't panic.  Hill is a classic #2, and a guy I wanted on the jets.  the eagles aint going into the season with barkley as the #2, and the jets aint going into the season with simms as the #2

that's why they won't panic.  Hill is a classic #2, and a guy I wanted on the jets.  the eagles aint going into the season with barkley as the #2, and the jets aint going into the season with simms as the #2

I wanted Hill too .... IF we could get Jenkins or Johnson for Vick (which we wouldn't) I'd roll the dice with Simms

Rams have interest in Sanchez but Kelly says they are pleased with Mark and the offer would have to blow him away.. can't copy and paste on my phone but it's on NFL.com

if sanchez goes to the rams, and sucks under shotty I might actually feel kinda bad for the guy

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/rams/2014/08/24/mark-sanchez-st-louis-rams-sam-bradford-brian-schottenheimer/14538707/

But if Sanchez has anything to say about it, there's "no chance" he'd abandon his fresh start as a backup under coach Chip Kelly with the Philadelphia Eagles for a shot to rejoin Schottenheimer and play in St. Louis, a person with knowledge of Sanchez's thinking told USA TODAY Sports on Sunday.

I am pretty sure sanchez wouldn't be THAT upset to go to st Louis..back-up in philly or a starter in st Louis? doesn't seem that difficult a descision to me

Agreed. Backup in Philly. That is, until he gets in the game, butt fumbles and those Philly morons show him how nice us Jets fans are in comparison. 

I'd have to say yes. His best year was probably his rookie season. 

Injuries aside, he's been much better the past 2 years than the 2 prior. On paper in particular. His passer rating was actually over 90 when he got hurt last year (incl top 10 in TD %age).

Kid is made of some brittle glass, though.

Archived