I want some of that Wisconsin Midwestern Hick-meat Sunday

SouthernJet

I want to kick some ass on the road vs a perennial power for once.

Enough of this crap, lets make the Cheeseheads head for the exits early so they can go home and feed the cows.

City Boys are gonna have the Farm boys bent over and taking a pounding.

J-E-T-S

JETS JETS JETS

Vegas line opened with GB as a 10 point favorite, but is now at 8 points. In my survivor pool, 28.4% of the pool has taken Green Bay - expecting a bounce back game I suppose, but I wouldn't touch it this early in the season with all the uncertainty.

agree, plus I highly doubt Lacy plays. Think about it. GB gives him a extra week rest since they are home and 8 pt favorites. Perfect week to rest him.

Now, that means Jets CBs have huge red Xs on them this week, LOL. Packers WRs are already practicing spikes in the endzone :(

Enough of this crap, lets make the Cheeseheads head for the exits early so they can go home and feed the cows.

Isn't much that can beat being in visiting stadium when the home crowd starts leaving in defeat about midway through the 4th.

City Boys are gonna have the Farm boys bent over and taking a pounding.

J-E-T-S

JETS JETS JETS

Is there anything more silly looking than a Cheese Head?

agree, plus I highly doubt Lacy plays. Think about it. GB gives him a extra week rest since they are home and 8 pt favorites. Perfect week to rest him.

Now, that means Jets CBs have huge red Xs on them this week, LOL. Packers WRs are already practicing spikes in the endzone :(

Our D-Line needs to bring it big time this week. If Lacy is out, the Pack will be one-dimensional. We need to be able to pressure Rodgers consistently without blitzing.

Myself, 124, Faba, JetFan13, Brenda, Slowmoe, Rutgers, GreenDNA, Dbatesman and everyone else will be sure to bring home a victory. 

Do you guys have anything going on for Sunday pre-game in Green Bay?  If so, I would love to join in and meet some of my new JN brethren.

Thanks

Archived