Revis gets beat-Kyle Wilson is terrible...

pointman

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of terrible, so is Mike Wallace. I saw that play live, that was a gimmie touchdown and he had no idea where he was in the endzone. I'm so glad the Dolphins signed him for that money and we didn't have the chance to because he has had 1,000 yard season of his career...his contract year...and he sucks. He's a fast guy and that really is about it. His hands are pretty suspect and his route running is very average.  

Speaking of terrible, so is Mike Wallace. I saw that play live, that was a gimmie touchdown and he had no idea where he was in the endzone. I'm so glad the Dolphins signed him for that money and we didn't have the chance to because he has had 1,000 yard season of his career...his contract year...and he sucks. He's a fast guy and that really is about it. His hands are pretty suspect and his route running is very average.  

Thank you!!!! I find it appalling amongst other words of the like that nobody seems to be torching Mike Wallace for one of the worst plays I've ever seen a high profile NFL WR (not) make.

Archived