****THE OFFICIAL UPSET SPECIAL LETS MAKE IT 2-0 JETS V. PACKERS GAME THREAD****

ZachEY

Other notes:

- Pace is done. His legs are completely gone. It's hard to tell on TV but he is the slowest person on the field whenever he's in there.

- Richardson can play every position on the field.

- that Crosby kick was insane. That legit could have hit from 70 out. Had that much leg.

- Lambeau is awesome

Are the fans there cool? I've heard opposing reports.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree. Rex strayed from what was working early on. Jets were getting a huge push up the middle and then for some reason Rex decided to move Richardson to OLB.

That's interesting. OLB? Imagine if they ever found an actual OLB for this defense?

How does Rodgers' arm look live?

Other notes:

- Pace is done. His legs are completely gone. It's hard to tell on TV but he is the slowest person on the field whenever he's in there.

- Richardson can play every position on the field.

- that Crosby kick was insane. That legit could have hit from 70 out. Had that much leg.

- Lambeau is awesome

Is it weird that I've been a Mason Crosby fan for years? Best leg in the league not in Oakland. 

Nice script today...the Packers will win but the Jets aren't punchless. 

He was standing up a ton on the outside a lot of 2Q.

Packers have the 90s players here for halftime. No joke they just trotted out Mark Chmura out on the field. Not the best week for that guys.

Chmura...wow! players.

With the way the week is shaping for the NFL I would hope all NFL teams would stay away from controversial players.

Archived