****THE OFFICIAL UPSET SPECIAL LETS MAKE IT 2-0 JETS V. PACKERS GAME THREAD****

ZachEY

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ground and pound baby durp!!!!

It's CJ specifically. He's not the right RB today.  He's ground but he's not pound. 

So ironically, that would be a solution but they're putting the dancer in there.  There's a time and place for that but today isn't it.

Running the ball is fine. Running Johnson every first down, instead of Ivory, is not.

You really think Ryan is suddenly responsible for the offense now? I know you don't think that.

It's CJ specifically. He's not the right RB today. He's ground but he's not pound.

So ironically, that would be a solution but they're putting the dancer in there. There's a time and place for that but today isn't it.

Running the ball is fine. Running Johnson every first down, instead of Ivory, is not.

You really think Ryan is suddenly responsible for the offense now? I know you don't think that.

No but I think the Jets o is too predictable right now. Up the gut run on 1st and 2nd and 3rd and long means you are playing scared.

It's CJ specifically. He's not the right RB today.  He's ground but he's not pound. 

So ironically, that would be a solution but they're putting the dancer in there.  There's a time and place for that but today isn't it.

You don't think Ryan can tell Marty to pay it close to the vest during a game? I beg to differ

Archived