Jets vs. Chargers predictions

faba

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chargers - 41

Jets - 9

Wire to wire, ass whipping.

Rivers destroys the weak secondary of the Jets - 23-28, 340 yrds, 4 TD's.  

Geno has 3 turnovers, leading to easy Charger points, he cant hit sh*t all game and still no Vick.

Folk hits 3 FG's and remains the only consistent force on the entire team.

Rex fired after his post game presser only to be signed by the Saints as a "force turnovers consultant". 

Chargers - 41

Jets - 9

Wire to wire, ass whipping.

Rivers destroys the weak secondary of the Jets - 23-28, 340 yrds, 4 TD's.

Geno has 3 turnovers, leading to easy Charger points, he cant hit sh*t all game and still no Vick.

Folk hits 3 FG's and remains the only consistent force on the entire team.

Rex fired after his post game presser only to be signed by the Saints as a "force turnovers consultant".

Ban

What is this?  Price is Right?  You had to one up me a FG?

1 Dollar!!!  

It was a near-simultaneous posting, you hadn't posted when I was writing mine. But since we are so close, maybe I need to question my prediction. =P

Ban

You'd be lost without me.

It was a near-simultaneous posting, you hadn't posted when I was writing mine. But since we are so close, maybe I need to question my prediction. =P

My predictions have been damn near spot on so far...

Jets 28

Chargers 24

Geno survives another week; Rex apologists resurface; Chris Johnson goes for 125 yards.

I think we win this one, reversing the JN narrative to us being good again, and continuing to cost us a shot at a legitimate franchise QB.  FML.

Not a chance but if we do, then we win 3 straight and we're back in this thing, baby!!! 

Chargers win 30-21. Jets will be too tired flying all the way to the west coast just to lose. Geno Smith will make the same mistakes.

Michael Vick will be the starter in the 2nd half of this game. Geno Smith is not the answer at quarterback for this team. He makes too many stupid mistakes.

Archived